I'll be setting up a new affilaite program

The program is now set up so merchant can get credit card processing set up for free along with a free gateway set up.

The question I have to you affiliates is
    how much would you like an affiliate program that pays an ongoing monthly
    residual-say 10% of all the ongoing fees or maybe a set amount per month like $10 as
    long as a merchant stays with us.

Another option is paying you a set up fee based on whatever you want to charge your customer.

The tracking is all set up and basically all you need is a tracking link and the fees you want to get paid on. I want to
    keep it simple and need some feedback on what people would want to push ?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Click Here Right Now and You Can Be Accepting Credit Cards in The Next 5 Minutes with Zero (That's $00.00) Set Up Fees & No Gateway Set Up Fee. This Offer Will End in a Day or Two & Our $495 Fee Will Then Apply So Click Here & Apply Now !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How can it be promoted IF the offer ENDS?
    I know it's probably a sales ploy but any merchant worth his salt will understand this and question your credibility . . .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This offer won't be around forever so apply now, there's no reason not to. All of our fees are upfront. There are NO fine prints, NO hidden costs and NO surprises. Why not give it a try?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can think of many reasons why a merchant might not want to jump right into a contract or purchase agreement involved in any merchant account. And I would definitely expect to be reading lots of fine print before I sign along the dotted line.

And riddle me this: Why would I sign up through your affiliate link instead of going to Datacorp direct?

One final thing: A suggestion/perception:

If I were to be starting a business such as the handling of business transactions, I'd be presenting myself in a more bank-like manner and not a heavy sales-only diatribe.

The site screams at me and makes me uncomfortable . . . but that's just me . . . who am I . . . and what do I know? You're probably raking in so much dough you want to give it all away to us lowly affiliates huh?

Sorry if I come across a tad rough. No offense intended. But the merchant account business is deadly serious, especially in the eyes of someone who has been burned by one~!

If anything I hope I've provided another perspective and I wish you well.

Brian W.Cornwell
    aka Cyclone

[ 07-27-2002: Message edited by: Cyclone ]

ABW Ambassador
    Doesn't this guy realize that he has already reached 99.9% of us, without spamming (sort of), in the CJ mail?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread