Can anyone help me?
    I've been reading all the different posts on this website. I have some marketing experience, I've already made contact with a larger company that will let me sell there products and receive the commision. I know how to build a website, not from scratch but I am aware there is several software's out there that I can Buy, and I need help on any that will give me any names that I can start with... I was looking into worldbrands or even ecommerce. Can someone please help me, I am in a desperate situation here and eager to make some MOULA!
    Faithfulraven

Dont need to start multiple threads about the same thing
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Hi Faithful - welcome to the club. You're new so you probably have not noticed numerous previous threads that talk about what you are asking. I think that's what PD meant to say.

I'd highly recommend that you spend a little time each week reading up on archived applicable posts and it will give you a much better understanding of the how and where of it all.

We all want to make a bundle as quickly as possible, but it NEVER happens that way. So if you are willing to read, research, read and be patient, step by step you can get there. It takes years - not days, but if you are committed to learning the new frontier and making it your income, time is something you will need to invest.

Best Wishes to you as you get started. You may feel in over your head at times, and at those times it is easy to give up. But if you stay at it, dig in, read and learn - the rest will come.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Actually Alan they asked pretty much the same questions in two threads they started at about the same time. Software, worldbrands, etc.
    The rest of your post is bang on though.
    Regardless, I forgot to welcome raven, so welcome raven.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I got ya Pop - you're right! thanks. BTW, never noticed your quote regarding your "location" before. Looks like two possibilities: 1. nobody needs to know 2. aboot? LOL Anyway - got a chuckle from it

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread