Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Forzieri.com - Holiday Creative
    Hello All,

I was going to post the code for all our Holiday Creative here, but thought better of it... guess that would be spamming So, instead I've posted them here

You'll find banners For Him, For Her, For Teenagers, For Mom and For Dad. Two banners linking to Forzieri's Holiday Gift Guide and one banner promoting the $2000 Shopping Spree sweepstakes.

In addition to Holiday themed creative, we've also uploaded more than 40 general banners that reflect Forzieri's 'Upper Class Shopping' concept. These should replace any of our earlier banners, which will soon be deleted.

Cheers,
    Patrick Goodfellow
    Forzieri Partner Manager
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Very nice. Just switched a couple of em to these new ones.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Very professional creatives Patrick. I like the byline: "Give him/her the unexpected." Very good.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Good Stuff Patrick, who is doing the designs on the banners? Yui or in house at Forzieri?
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Glad you like them. They portray very well what the Forzieri brand is all about... Class, Elegance, Exclusivity and the unusual.

The 'Give Him/Her the Unexpected' were made in-house by our very own AMWSO designer > Ms. Yui and myself. The 'Upper Class' and 'Shopping Scene' banners were done over at Forzieri.

I'll be posting our November top sellers in a day or two... Chris needs to add them to the www.amwso.com site first....oh, and correct my poor html coding prior to that.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread