incentaclick is not tracking leads...
    hi,

Incentaclick is not tracking leads. We have started adwords campaign and expected leads must be around 20-25.. Clicks are tracked but not the lead. Then we refered the same product to some of our personal friend who needed it, but it was not tracked too..

Tried to contact affiliate manager but all are offline all the time.

what to do?

Best Regards
    Neeraj Sam

Affiliate Manager Jessica@IncentaClick's Avatar
    Hi Neeraj,

You emailed me regarding your concern 30 minutes ago. I am looking into the matter right now.

Please be reassured, our stats show this offer is tracking 100% correctly. Please keep in mind, there is a 24 hour delay in updating stats.This offer converts differently, depending on your method of promotion.

All Affiliate Managers can be reached on IM. Your dedicated Affiliate Manager is on vacation this week. His automated message states this and that if you need any assistance to contact me.

I am available online right now, as always. Why don't you add me?

AIM: IncentaClickJess
    Yahoo: IncentaClick_Jessica
    MSN: Jessica@IncentaClick.com

I look forward to speaking with you further. We will have this concern resolved shortly.

I appreciate your patience and understanding. I hope your day is beginning well!
    [COLOR=Red]www.IncentaClick.com Highest Paying CPA Offers Available!! Tel:866.962.9764 Ext.240
    Jessica@IncentaClick.com - Affiliate Manager.[/COLOR]

Neeraj Sam,
    I think you are having the same problem as i had earlier. The problem is NON-US TRAFFIC. Most (almost all) affilates pay for the Leads submitted by US Traffic only. So if anybody from Outside USA (ip, or details) submits the lead it wont be counted for CPA.

So i guess, u should restrict your Adwords to USA only to get good returns .

Saurabh

Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh
    Neeraj Sam,
    I think you are having the same problem as i had earlier. The problem is NON-US TRAFFIC. Most (almost all) affilates pay for the Leads submitted by US Traffic only. So if anybody from Outside USA (ip, or details) submits the lead it wont be counted for CPA.

So i guess, u should restrict your Adwords to USA only to get good returns .

Saurabh

I am using US only ads.. Second thing.. Their support is awesome ( or i should say particularly Jessica is quite courteous, patient, helpful and considerte. She helped us and the problem was resolved at last.

I personally recommend this program and yeah... please do take care of leads personally for first few days.. just to check.. you must be aware of your money.

Thanx All.

Best Regards
    Sam

Same problem jessica , sometimes leads tracked , othertimes dont ...
    i know it because normally peoples leave feedback after signing up for refferal link , and number of feedbacks are very high comparing to number of leads tracked .. though i have removed incentalinks from last 15-20 days ... please let me know when your tracking working fine . ( please enter leads at different times of same day to check if leads are being tracked or not) ...
    and the leads were from usa i am 100% sure about it .

Hi AnkurArora,

Our tracking system is working 100% correctly. The issue with Sam was resolved but in fact what appeared as a tracking problem was just delayed stats. All conversions were tracked and credited accordingly, without any interference.

You are promoting our referral link, and the user must sign up through that link. We previously tested the link before when you had a concern and it tracked correctly. If you'd like, we can do another test to confirm this for you.

If you feel you are missing any referrals, please let me know and I will look into the matter.

I hope your day is going well!
    [COLOR=Red]www.IncentaClick.com Highest Paying CPA Offers Available!! Tel:866.962.9764 Ext.240

hello jessica , i have sent only one email about tracking issue and did not get reply may be affiliate manager out of office ...
    Do one thing
    1. Select 6 random e-mail only programs .
    2. sign up for 2 at morning another 2 at night and enother 2 at evening (because sometimes it works fine otherwise it does not , depending on load on website or number of peoples accessing site) and see if amount gets credited to my account (if it credits , debit the same amount from my account)and if it not then there must be problem .
    and i think all email only leads are real time .(if not then how much time do they take to credit , i have sent same link to my friend's 10-15 days ago and leads are not credited yet, however it was just $5-$7 , i did not test tracking).
    hope to hear from you soon .

Hi AnkurArora,

Noy your dedicated Affiliate Manager, is out of office until Monday. He has an automated message sent to anyone who emails him, which you should have received. It states the date of his return and that if you need any help to contact me.

Please email me directly with the offers you are promoting. We will do some tests and then I will be able to show you they are being credited accordingly.

Please also feel free to add me to any of your IMs.

I look forward to speaking with you in the morning. I hope you have a wonderful evening!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread