Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Restockit.com December MADNESS!!
    Seasons Greetings Team,

There is nothing we like more than to give out BIG Cash, in a Big Way! Restockit.com is committed to building the affiliate channel and rewarding those who join the Restockit.com Team. We want to thank everyone who has joined Restockit.com and has helped it make it a success in 2006. Thank you to all who are supporting us, we couldn't do it without your help.

We want current partners and potential partners to know that Restockit.com is exciting and fun to promote. We also want our partners to know that we want Restockit.com to continuing being the number one online merchant in janitorial and restaurant supplies. Therefore we want to kick it up a notch and end this year with a flurry of CASH and bonus opportunities,making it even more exciting to support RSI. So are you ready?

Starting December 1, 2006-December 31, 2006

We will be offering NEW and EXCITING contests weekly on this forum thread. EVERY WEEK, we will post a new contest or incentive relating to Restockit.com. We will not announce the time or day. So if you want to take advantage of BIG Money and BIG Commission Checks you want to make sure you check back with us weekly.

Lets get things kicked started with our Bonus Opportunities:

Bonus Option #1-New Affiliates

The first NEW 10 affiliates to join Restockit.com this week, upload our links and forwards me an e-mail to emilio@andyrodriguez.com will be paid a double Cash Activation Bonus. That's right, $10.00 will be deposited into your account when you join Restockit.com for the first time. New Comers JOIN here http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...rchantID=10059

Anyone joining afterward, will still receive our $5.00 CAB as a way of saying thank you. Make sure to read the following thread for CAB details http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=80382

Bonus Option #2-Existing Affiliates

Restockit.com normally pays out 8% commissions on sales, however this week, Restockit.com will pay out 10% commissions to anyone who has a minimum daily average of $50.00 in sales between 11/27/06-12/3/06. Therefore anyone generating at least $350.00 this week, will get a nice boost in commission payout! So don't miss out!

Our weekly bonus campaigns will have something new and different for everyone to take advantage of. Remember, come and check out this forum thread weekly for updates. Every week we will be a new opportunity for someone to make big commissions and big bonuses!

If you haven't made Restockit.com your #1 Restaurant and Janitorial Supply merchant, here are a few exciting reasons why you may want to do so:

1. 8% Commissions

2. 60 Day Cookie

3. Full Data Feed Available http://www.andyrodriguez.com/merchan...i-sas-feed.zip

4. Average Order Size $200.00

5. Restockit.com named the 3rd fastest growing internet retail company on the web http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/6/prweb393021.htm

6. Over 50,000 Brand Name Restaurant, Janitorial, Office Supplies and Equipment available

7. 52 Nationwide warehouses strategically placed

8. Reduced delivery times - orders ship within 24 hours

9. ReStockIt.com named 3rd fastest growing Retail Website by Internet Retailer Magazine. With 390% growth from 2004 to 2005, ReStockIt.com was named the 3rd fastest growing retail website in the country by Internet Retailer Magazine, behind Blockbuster.com and theinsidestore.com. ReStockIt.com boasted sales of $5.52 million in 2005 thereby earning the #467 spot on the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide listing the 500 largest retail websites in the country. Now in its third year, the 2006-07 Edition of the Top 500 Guide is the definitive ranking and analysis of America's 500 largest e-retailers based on their annual sales on the web. From the publishers of Internet Retailer, the leading information provider for the e-retailing industry, this all new Top 500 Guide provides the very latest competitive data on the leaders of web-based retailing who account for two-thirds of all U.S. retail sales on the Internet.

10. The South Florida Business Journal names ReStockIt.com the #1 Growing Technology Company in South Florida. The South Florida Business Journal recently crowned ReStockIt.com as the #1 Fastest-Growing Technology Company in South Florida. The list was ranked by 2004 2005 gross revenue growth percentage.

11. Entrepreneur Magazine names ReStockIt.com to its Hot 100 List. Entrepreneur Magazine chose ReStockIt.com from over 27,000 eligible companies and placed them at #57 on their 12th Annual Hot 100 list of America's Fastest-Growing New Businesses. To be considered for the list, businesses must meet the following criteria: they must have been founded no earlier than 2001; the founder must be actively involved in daily operations and have a controlling interest in the business; 2005 sales must have been at least $1 million; and they must have fewer than 1,000 employees. http://www.restockit.com/About-Us.html#RecentHonors

Good luck to all!

Emilio
    Last edited by Affiliate Eagle; November 28th, 2006 at 11:31 AM.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Someone may want to update the datafeed. The CJ feed hasn't been updated since 8/16 (wasn't that suppose to close months ago?) and the SAS feed hasn't been updated since 9/21.
    Scott
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bulls#!t
    Don't tell me that you'll do it... SHOW ME.
    Just because everyone else is drinking it is no reason for me to drink the KOOL-AID.

Hey Nature Boy,

I just spoke with RSI and they informed they would be updating the Feed this week.

Thanks for your patience

BTW I was an ex-FOUR Horseman in High School...I dig your avatar..
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Update

We've almost hit 10 new affiliates for RSI...Dont miss out...New Affiliates who join RSI get $10.00 Cabs!!!!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Hello Team,

Here is this weeks Restockit.com Promotional update!

This week and this week only, the first affiliate to hit $1,000 in sales between December 9,2006-December 15,2006, will not only get paid out on a 10% commission tier, but recieve an extra $100.00 bonus as our way of saying thank you! Thats right, an extra $100.00!

Hope this makes your holiday even merrier! Keep checking with us weekly, you don't want to miss out!

Adios,

Emilio!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread