I need help
    I am new to the affiliate scene. I am having a problem with my website. I have had websites in the past, that I have created. But I am have a problem with this one. I signed up for a new domain and hosting. I thought that it had the program that you can use to create your website but it doesn't. Discovering this I downloaded a free website template and now I can not figure out what to do with it.

If anyone knows how to create a website with a template, knows of a cheap hosting company that has the special program to create a website or knows of a program that I can get to create a website, I would greatly appreciate the information.

I need the website so that I can advertise on google and other search engines. I am not sure what I can do in return but I can think of something if need be.

Deanna

Deanna -

Templete websites are a risky bet at best. It is hard to create something original with a templete that gets sold to anyone on the street. That said, it is possible. To start, I suggest you learn as much about web design as you can. The basics of HTML will really help you out. Start here: http://www.w3schools.com/html/

As for actually making your website, I don't code HTML by hand and you don't need to either. You can use a program such as Dreamweaver to code it for you. These programs are called WYSIWYS editors and they basically allow you to position elements on the page how you like and they write the code for you. It really helps to have a basic understanding of HTML to effectively use these programs though.

Once you've figured out what you want your website to be, created it, and are ready to start making money with it, then come here and read all you can to learn about affiliate marketing!

--Jason
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

There are some decent web-based site creators out there. After trying out a few different ones, we settled on offering http://rvsitebuilder.com/ . Our customers like the simplicity of it, and the variety of templates available to them.

Quote Originally Posted by felit0
    There are some decent web-based site creators out there. After trying out a few different ones, we settled on offering http://rvsitebuilder.com/ . Our customers like the simplicity of it, and the variety of templates available to them.

Is this for site building only? I am a little confused about the pricing. If I pay for 3 months, does that mean that I can change my site and experiment for 3 months with different designs? Or do I have to pay each month that I have my website up to keep the design?

Usually, I do a WYSIWYG program that is supplied by the hosting company that I use but the one I have now doesn't have that option. This company that you recommended isn't a hosting company too. Do I have to switch companies to use there service????

The service is offered to web hosting companies, you cannot purchase and install it unless you have a dedicated server.

I run a web hosting company, so I was speaking from the perspective of a web host. We offer rvsitebuilder to our customers, and they have found it easy to use and feature rich.

In order to use rvsitebuilder you would have to switch hosts to a company which offers it with their hosting plans.

I'm sorry if my first post confused you.

Quote Originally Posted by felit0
    The service is offered to web hosting companies, you cannot purchase and install it unless you have a dedicated server.

I run a web hosting company, so I was speaking from the perspective of a web host. We offer rvsitebuilder to our customers, and they have found it easy to use and feature rich.

In order to use rvsitebuilder you would have to switch hosts to a company which offers it with their hosting plans.

I'm sorry if my first post confused you.

I only paid for one month, I think of hosting. But that was last week. How can I switch to your hosting. I looked at your site and it looks good. I have a domain that I would have to transfer and go from there. You can email me with more info. I am not sure if you can post more info on here or not. I don't want you to get into any trouble. Email or PM me please.

pm sent.

I cannot access my pm it says:

You do not have enough posts to use the ABestWeb Private Message system. We have set this limitation to protect our users from unscrupulous individuals who join and spam via PM.

So I guess you can email me maybe.

email sent.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread