cyberMonday? It looks more like cyberTuesday for me.
    The monday was somewhat a "meh".
    Today (tuesday) is OFF THE HOOK! I'm on my way to set my personal all-time one-day earning record, and the day is far from over.
    How are you guys doing?

Monday was huge for me. Tuesday is shaping up to be considerably better than average, but down a bit from Monday.

I expect almost every day between now and about 12/20 to be in line with yesterday and/or today.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

So is there no reporting delay? Or is it still affecting only certain merchants?

Been reporting fine for me all day until 17:00 and then have had nothing post for the past three hours. Anyone else seeing the same?

Internet Cowboy
    Monday was huge, but today was.....huger!

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    Monday was huge, but today was.....huger!
    And tomorrow even better.

CyberMonday was just an average day for me. But I did see a nice increase in sales in November.

All I gotta say is WOW!! Monday was my best day in over three years and at this rate December could double my all time record. November might even surpass my record and it wasn't even a very great month for the first 15 days. Gotta love this business!!

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Monday was 2x and Tuesday 2.1X.....nice to see people procrastinating just a bit.

As Jon Stewart said last night: "Cyber Monday, the largest online retail day of the year, going back all the way to umm..well last year. Cyber Monday is of course followed by.....Identity Theft Tuesday....so enjoy all your new stuff, cause you won't be you for very much longer."

Quote Originally Posted by Maim133
    As Jon Stewart said last night: "Cyber Monday, the largest online retail day of the year, going back all the way to umm..well last year. Cyber Monday is of course followed by.....Identity Theft Tuesday....so enjoy all your new stuff, cause you won't be you for very much longer."
    LOL!
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Online Marketing Consultant
    That is Great hahahahah

Originally Posted by Maim133

I also did better Tuesday than Monday, But Today, Wednesday may shape up to be even better.

And, as I posted previously about the myth of cyber-monday, the businest online retail days are projected to be yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by kea12345678
    the businest online retail days are projected to be yet to come.
    Amen, brother.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Ouch - today started off with a bang and then the dung hit the fan when one of our servers died!! After four hours of swap out, transferring data and bringing sites back up, I'm now enjoying a Red Bull and V... Ymmmm

The downside to today is that a server with many sites went down for a while. The upside is that it is now resolved and orders are coming in steady again. Oh the perils of robotic destiny..... Hope everyone is having a banner sales day.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    Thumbs down
    I think I'm getting done over by parisites, I had a a press release sent out in the few days before, I got a top link from an expert from TV on her blog, lots of traffic and click throughs but I have had hardly any sales this week? Really strange things going on!

Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Monday was fat for me, 40% over average day. Tuesday was fatter. Haven't tallied all the numbers yet, but quick glance this morning shows Wednesday was obviously fatter still. Much of what I sell aren't gift type items at all - most people don't buy bank checks or satellite tv for Christmas for example. So I think my own trends show both a strong Q4 buying mood as well as a generally healthy online shopping arena.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread