[Other] Spytech Software 40% commission
    Hello Affiliates!

Earn 40% commission on our world recognized computer monitoring and parental control software!

Spytech Software Inc., industry leader in computer monitoring, parental control, and security software for nearly 6 years, is now offering 40% commission on all sales of its software through Plimus Inc. (Plimus.com).

We have a wide range of computer monitoring and parental control products which allow customers to monitor every activity that occurs on their computer. This includes emails, keystrokes, usernames, passwords, websites, chats, instant messages, peer network downloads, files, and much much more.

Our target audience includes :

- Concerned parents who wish to monitor and restrict their childrens computer and internet activity.

- Spouses who suspect their significant other is cheating online.

- Employers who wish to monitor the activities of their employees computer usage while at work.

- Government offices, educational institutions, and libraries.

- And many more...

Our software has been featured on ABC News, NBC News, PC World, PC Magazine, PC Today, and numerous other books, magazines, and shows along with many awards being handed to us.

Using our average software cost, just 5 copies sold per day will net you nearly $37,000 in profit in one year. We currently have affiliates with 20 or more sales daily with earnings close to $200,000 per year in profit directly to them.

[Removed]

Steve Morrow
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; November 29th, 2006 at 02:59 PM. Reason: moved from paid listing to Cafe and removed links

ABW Ambassador
    Are you kidding? Who wants to push spyware, keystroke loggers and other crap?

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Are you kidding? Who wants to push spyware, keystroke loggers and other crap?
    From the same people:
    Infiltration-systems.com
    Spytech Software
    168 Tyler Road South
    PMB 128
    Red Wing, MN 55066 US
    Have a look here: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/inf...s.com/summary/
    or

What's wrong with these people?
    They want us to promote what?

Wow. I certainly did not expect such harsh responses from this site.

To clear things up, the term 'spyware' is a common misconception. Spyware is malicious in that it more often than not is installed for the sole reason of gathering information on a users internet habits for the pupose of advertising. Think of all the crazy stuff that is installed which creates popups on your computer and what not.

We do NOT sell spyware. Our software is created for the sole purpose of monitoring users computer and internet activities. I do not see how I could have been clearer in my earlier post about this.

Once you realize this you can see our customer base. We have parents who want to monitor and restrict their childrens computer usage (our SentryPC product). Many large organizations who monitor their employees usage (our NetVizor product). As well as curious spouses who suspect infidelity in their relationship. We have many government offices throughout the US using our software currently as well.

Lastly, I want to point out that infiltration-systems.com is indeed a site for our network scanning software. It appears red due to listing of our software on a shareware download site from the link that was earlier posted. Also, it is common for virus detectors to report our monitoring software as malicious when it is indeed not. If you are familiar with this industry this occurs with every product and each manufacturer, not because it is, but because it is installed hidden for monitoring purposes. Without the software being hidden the whole purpose of monitoring would be defeated. Think of the parent who wants to monitor her daughters MySpace activity.

If you wish you can also check some of our main product sites :

Spytech-Web.com
    SentryPC.com
    Network-Monitoring.com
    Employee-Monitoring.com

I cannot stress enough, however, that we are not promoting something harmful here. We are in the monitoring industry and have been leaders in it for roughly six years now along with some other big names and many up and comers.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask here. All I ask is that you please keep it respectful and layoff the quick accusations. I'll be happy to answer any questions and clear up anything as well.

Regards,

Steve Morrow
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; November 29th, 2006 at 03:00 PM. Reason: no longer a paid ad no free links

Refunded, Moved and Edited
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Refunded, Moved and Edited
    Am I missing something? Can you let us know why our program is not suitable for this site? If everyone would look at our software I believe all these misconceptions can easily be cleared up. Our monitoring software has been featured in major magazines, books, and news stations - I can't understand why we are not good enough for this site other than false interpretations of what it is due to some earlier posts.

Waiting to hear back.

Regards,

Stephen Morrow

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I have no problem with the specific monitoring product you are featuring here. I have a similar product called Spector that I have on our family computer in case my teenager gets past the filters and/or figures out how to edit the history files. I let him know that the product is running all the time taking snapshots. In fact, I would recommend this type of product for a family computer. And yes, the product I use get labeled as "spyware" by my anti-virus and anti-spyware programs. It is spyware, but it is under my control, not some alien application unknowingly controlling or monitoring my computer.

The problem I have, however, is your association with other applications that sound like they download garbage that unknowingly takes over ones computer. Like freedownloadcenter.c0m, etc. These types of applications take money out of our pockets. What is your association with all the applications shown in the graphic by siteadvisor? Do any of these applications install adware applications as part of the terms of service?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Totally understand where you are coming from. Spectorsoft is another player in our market and I have actually dealt with them in the past extensively as an affiliate myself. This is exactly how our software works with the exception of our parental control and security software which is not monitoring exclusively.

As far as our relation with the other sites you mention, such as freedownloadcenter.c0m, our relation goes as far as listing our demo products on their site.

For each of our software products, we offer a downloadable demo where people can download, try the software, and see if it is something they would like to purchase.

Our relation with sites such as this goes ONLY that far - simply our demo for any one or a number of our software titles listed on that site for people to download. I can tell you now that when we release a new product we simply use a submission service for our demo which spreads the software, information, and the demo itself to various shareware sites such as that. You will also find us listed on download.com which works in the same way as well as many others.

If this is the reason why we have been 'blacklisted' I would hope everyone can do some further research and see there is no correlation between these sites other than our demo listed.

Looking forward to hearing everyones response regarding this. I can guarantee this entire ordeal is due to misinterpretation regarding sites above like you mentioned. Our software, company, and staff are as legit at they come in the industry.

Regards,

Stephen Morrow
    Last edited by Spytech; November 29th, 2006 at 05:10 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Spytech
    We do NOT sell spyware. Our software is created for the sole purpose of monitoring users computer and internet activities.
    Umm.... uhhh...

thanks haiko.

chet

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Umm.... uhhh...

thanks haiko.

chet
    Wow. Have you taken a look at our products? I am only asking because it is blatantly obvious what the purpose of our software is yet people are still throwing out these spyware, virus, and other accusations.

I am at a loss for the words regarding the responses I have been receiving about our software. I just don't know what to say.

Regards,

Steve Morrow

ABW Ambassador
    You are freaking kidding me? Do you think I made up the quote? Here, it was so much fun the first time, I will do it a second time - these are your own words...

Our software is created for the sole purpose of monitoring users computer and internet activities.
    Now I guess you can try and redefine spyware so it doesn't include the above description, maybe remove the spy part, and the ware part while you are at it.. but that is how you describe your software and that is pretty much the definition of spyware.

Here are more fun quotes from you.

The Stealth Edition installer is able to be emailed to remote PC's - where the remote user can download and run the installer without really knowing what is being installed. No trace or mention of "SpyAnywhere" is ever mentioned or shown during the install - the install is invisible to the user! If you have the IP address of the remote computer you can even connect remotely with no physical interaction.
    The Stealth Edition installer installs and executes the SpyAnywhere software in complete stealth. All you have to do is run the installer once, and SpyAnywhere will be monitoring your PC in total stealth!
    So your software named spyanywhere - isn't spyware?

Hee Hee.... oh, you made me laugh, thanks!

Chet

Wow, this sounds like some nasty stuff. Thanks for digging up those quotes Chet.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

I'm familiar with trojan horses, and they're not pretty things. Whilst you may be able to come up with hundreds of "legitimate" uses, we all know they'll often be used for illegal monitoring (yes, illegal!), credit card fraud and other nasty things.

If you don't mind me saying, the poor response you've got is probably just because of the sorts of people affiliates/AMs are - driven, honest and generally au fais with technology - not the sort of people who like these bastard trojans!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The backlash comes from your rewarding infestation partners, exactly like 180Solutions/Zango does, who are not policed to prevent bundling your hidden spyware with any and all types of other infestation fee Badware.

Your not stupid and know the posting flamers are not your intended audience at ABW. It's the silent cyber-criminal and unethical lurkers ( or dual purpose members) you seek to signup as pimps for your Adwhore operation. Fat chance your anything more then a middleman pusher. Run your programs though the experts at Facetime and Sunbelt testers for a overall evaluation.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Talking
    Not spyware ??????

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

OK, Here Is Where I Have A Problem
    From your website on Realtime-Spy

1. Before choosing Realtime-Spy you must first acknowledge and agree to the fact that you are the owner of the remote PC you wish to install the software on. It is a federal and state offense to install monitoring/surveillance software on a PC of which you do not own.

So you are providing a program that has potential malicious applications! Yes, I know it is against the law, but if a person is willing to break that law, then they are willing to go that route.

Also, I think it would be fairly easy to bundle this application as required software in some "freebie" making it a requirement in the EULA for the PC owner to voluntarily install it - this is what the "parasites" basically do to make it legal.
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    i think Steve Morrow is taking a break from ABW

I am trying to figure out a situation where a person would own a remote computer, yet never have the physical access to it nor have authorized employees available to install the software on location.

If that's not spyware, then I'm a man, baby.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread