wii in stock $499
    Yesasia now sell the US version of the wii at $499 including wii sports. We do get regular orders from the US depite the high price. If you have a wii site, please consider listing us. However, I don't suggest using PPC advertising for this, because the conversion for this item is lower than usual.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; November 30th, 2006 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Removed the URLs that *I* added, oh btw, your welcome.

Hi , I noticed someone send me a PM. Unfortunately I cannot read it

"You do not have enough posts to use the ABestWeb Private Message system. We have set this limitation to protect our users from unscrupulous individuals who join and spam via PM." Not sure how many posts I need ?

If you have a private question please email me on stefan DOT Janssens AT yesasia DOT com. Im also on MSN IM using the same address.

thanks
    Stefan

ABW Ambassador
    Uh... there are still shipments in the USA, and even ebay doesn't top $400 - $499 is way overpriced. This isn't the PS3, there is no drastic shortage.

Quote Originally Posted by chetf
    Uh... there are still shipments in the USA, and even ebay doesn't top $400 - $499 is way overpriced. This isn't the PS3, there is no drastic shortage.
    Yes you're right, it's overpriced and they must still be available at cheaper prices in US stores, but there's still a lot of interest. I guess people buy them from us, because of the certainty they will have one if they order. The conversion is also low, but still we get regular sales.

I did some searches on price comparison engines and we're not too bad in terms of price, especially because we have them in stock, and include free express shipping worldwide.

According to Pricegrabber they start from $500

http://www.pricegrabber.com/p__Ninte...371/search=wii

Shopzilla , from $449-$1199, but no stock at the lowest price

http://www.shopzilla.com/12--Nintend..._id--459982038

Shopping.com - no listings

http://www3.shopping.com/xPF-Nintendo-Wii

Stefan

Yesasia I sent you the PM, just wanted to know if you had a SAS URL going directly to that page.

Hi Shimmy,

yes, you can use the following URL

where you replace !!USERID!! by your affiliate ID.

thanks
    Stefan
    Last edited by yesasiaus; November 30th, 2006 at 08:19 PM. Reason: inserted textarea tags.

wii (US) almost out of stock
    Hi,

FYI We are now almost out of stock for the wii, and may not be able to get more for pre-xmas delivery.

We do have the Japanese version in stock now for $439. It is compatible with US voltage and TV system, but NOT region free for games.

thanks
    Stefan

I got my Wii today!

I was up at 4am to get in line at Walmart at 5am. They were releasing 31 units at 8am and I was 11th in line. Brought my camping chair and was nice and cozy camping inside the store. Really was a good time and I even made some new friends. When they finally handed out the tickets we felt like we had our golden ticket and were on our way to the chocolate factory.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snib
    I got my Wii today!

I was up at 4am to get in line at Walmart at 5am. They were releasing 31 units at 8am and I was 11th in line. Brought my camping chair and was nice and cozy camping inside the store. Really was a good time and I even made some new friends. When they finally handed out the tickets we felt like we had our golden ticket and were on our way to the chocolate factory.

- Scott
    Scott, after you've played with your new toy for a while, come back and tell us about your sore muscles. LMAO - My daughter and her boyfriend played various games for a full day and they're both complaining about sore arms, backs, etc.

Meanwhile, kudos to you for waiting in line so early in the morning but actually getting one of those golden tickets! Enjoy it!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Nintendo World Store gets 1000 units every day and the toys r us in times square NYC gets 10,000 every Monday.

People who are paying more than 250 for them think it's a hotter item than what it actually is.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread