Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GoldenCan...reputation anyone?
    I see that lots of members are using and referring to GoldenCan in a non-negative way.

After all this link-hijacking talk, i'm a little skeptical about simply giving out all my affiliate ID's.

Is there anyone that may have had a bad experience, or some suspicious reductions in commissions through using GoldenCan?

Just trying to keep myself safe here. If the top members here say it's problem-free, then i should probably go with it.

Thanks for any input.

sixeden

http and a telephoto
    Asif isn't going to steal your info or hijack your links. He has a solid business model and a good reputation.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Asif is beyond reproach - truly one of the good guys

ABW Ambassador
    Great reputation - I love working with GoldenCAN!

Is there anyone that may have had a bad experience, or some suspicious reductions in commissions through using GoldenCan?
    I think that you just answered that question here.
    I see that lots of members are using and referring to GoldenCan in a non-negative way.

Just trying to keep myself safe here. If the top members here say it's problem-free, then i should probably go with it.
    I'm not a top member yet, but I can tell you that nothing on this affiliate business is, or is going to be problem-free, even using a perfectly written script can cause problems if we place a dot, or a semicolon on the wrong place.

If you can't handle big datafeeds all by yourself because you don't know how, or you just don't have the time, give GoldenCan a try, you got nothing to lose by using GoldenCan, and you may even get addicted to using GoldenCan once you see the benefits of using it.

Sal.

thank you members...GREAT forum here. and thank you for looking out for the newbies.

GC and Asif are "kosher", no Q about it.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    As a merchant, I can tell you that Asif's integrity is second to none and he is dedicated both to quality control and innovation. I recommend the use of GoldenCAN to any affiliate and have seen several affiliates within my program use the tools he provides quite effectively.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Outsourced Program Manager
    GoldenCan rep = terrific

GoldenCAN is the best.

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    sixeden
    it's problem-free
    Great reputation!

GoldenCAN gets a for the way they have handled themselfs and have worked with all affiliates all this time.

BTW, Welcome to ABW

Golden Can = Tops!

Asif treats EVERYONE fabulously, not only top performers! Whether you're a minnow or a whale, you'll receive a prompt, courteous response from him, even when you lose your cool!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Affiliate Manager
    I'm just gonna go ahead and repeat what everyone else has said. GoldenCAN is a solid business model, backed by an honest, trusted and respected person. As a merchant, it's a sure-shot way to expand your network of affiliates, your traffic and and revenue. and as Affiliates, it's a fantastic way to do what would other wise take a lot more time and effort for a very small (possible) cost, thereby, again, being able to generate more traffic and revenue in a shorter span of time and being able to work with some of the coolest merchants in the industry .
    Join The [B][URL=http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=10705]Giftshoppingzone.com[/URL] [/B] Affiliate Program on SAS - [B]10% on sales , Unlimited cookie, over 15,000 products in datafeed![/B]
    [URL=http://gift-ideas.giftshoppingzone.com/]Gift Ideas[/URL]

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I trust Asif / GoldenCAN and openly share lots of information with him regularly - specific info about my biz, my personal life, my sites, my money, my tactics and techniques, my timing, my merchants and much more.

As far as I'm concerned, Asif is proof of what Andy always says - Help other people make it and you'll be successful yourself. Asif created a business where he saw a need and the good guys all around him say he's the best. Plus what everyone else said.

BTW - Just wondering how all the newbies know to come straight to this thread to question GC? Is there a logical path I'm missing? I know that what Asif does really helps beginners, but so do some other things that don't get the constant needling.

Asif and GC are a classic example of what's "right" in this biz, very worthy of your respect and trust. Don't think twice about it-no need.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Sixeden,

If you've spent any time on ABW, you'll realize that we jump on anything if there's even a hint of impropretry!

Hec! If we can't find anything legitimate to rant about... we'll pick on someone's hair style

It speaks volumes about Asif that all these posts are kudos to him and his company.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Just wondering how all the newbies know to come straight to this thread to question GC? Is there a logical path I'm missing?
    I'd guess Google sends 'em.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=goldencan

ABW's got Listings #5 and 6, and has the first forum about it in the listings.

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    Hec! If we can't find anything legitimate to rant about... we'll pick on someone's hair style
    It's true Billy's picked on my hairstyle many-a-time
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Let me put it this way...

I would give Asif the keys to my homes, my car, truck and boat any day, any time. I have had dinner with Asif and his family and he would be welcomed to stay at my home any day without me or anyone of us being there.....

Very few people in this industry do we trust, and in Asif we can trust....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlineshoes MGR
    It's true Billy's picked on my hairstyle many-a-time
    Hey, he hasn't picked on mine?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thumbs up
    I make more commissions off GoldenCan's datafeeds then any other program or links that I can put up. Just had my first sale for THINGS FROM ANOTHER WORLD thanks to GoldenCan. At this point I am only joining Merchant programs if they offer GC and I am sending e-mails to the merchants that I work with that have datafeeds asking them to us GoldenCan!!

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    In my book Asif is one of the most ethical business people I have come to know. He brings great value to the Affiliate Community. No questions about it!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    It's impossible to spam anything or cookie stuff anyone with Goldencan displays. The only thing that lands a shopper on a merchants page is a physical click. Asif should place a analytics script within GC to track conversions. My take is merchants should then double commissions for any GC sales as 100% of them are legit.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ok, ladies and gents, i've pretty much got the point. i've already signed up and registered with Goldencan. I must sy, i love the different feed options and displays GC offers.

as soon as my Sri-Lankan friend finishes up my AJAX functions i will incorporate GC into my site as a primary tool.

PS--can someone tell me how i post that Blue rectangle in my reply when i want to point to a specific phrase someone used that i am replying to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast