Our Fashion House ??
    Have tried to be patient with this one but it's been offline a couple of days at least that I'm aware of. Anybody else have any experience with them as to if this is a regular type thing??? They have some nice stuff but not very good being offline this time of year.

Shoot them an email and bring it to their attention. The affiliate stuff may not necessarily be where their attention is focused, but they'll fix it when they see it.

This is becoming a regular thing with this merchant. and it been two weeks now that they have been down. I Pulled their links over a week ago for good.........

two weeks?? had no idea it was that long. I'll be pulling the links then too. I will email them though and let them know still.

Answering my own post. lol I did send them an email telling them they were offline. Didn't hear back from them. Editing my site now and came across one of their links. Clicked it and it tracked, but ummm not the same site anymore. lol It's now... Shop Sublime. Like I said...it did still track but woulda been nice for Our Fashion House to notify us of the name change. Not quite sure why they have links for both names at SAS. Just wanted to let any of you know who weren't aware that they are back online but a different name now.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread