Are You Ready To Be A CEO in The US?

This quiz consists of four questions that tell you whether or not you are qualified to be a CEO in The US.

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANSWERS. There is no need to cheat. The questions are not that difficult. You just need to think like a CEO in The US.

Question 1: How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator? ..

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether or not you are doing simple things in a complicated way.

Question 2: How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator? ..

Incorrect answer: Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and close the door.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator remove the giraffe and put in the elephant and close the door. This question tests your foresight.

Question 3: The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend? ..

Correct answer: The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator! This tests if you are capable of comprehensive thinking.

TimeOut: OK, if you did not have the last three questions correctly, this one may be your last chance to test your qualifications to be a CEO in The US....

Question 4: There is a river filled with crocodiles. How do you cross it? ..

Correct answer: Simply swim through it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting! This question tests your reasoning ability.

So...... If you answered four out of four questions correctly, you are a true CEO in The US. Wealth and success await you.

If you answered three out of four, you have some catching up to do but there's hope for you. Perhaps a job as a stock broker or an investment banker.

If you answered two out of four, consider a career as a hamburger flipper in a fast food joint, mopping floors or selling used cars.

If you answered one out of four, try selling some of your organs. It's the only way you will ever make any real money.

If you answered none correctly, consider a career that does not require any higher mental functions at all, such as law, politics or affiliate marketing.

Doc

Thanks to FunnyMailer for today's joke.

HEHe, That's pretty funny and interesting at the same time. I guess I should start looking for a job as a CEO. Anyone know of any job openings? :-)

...too funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Does that mean I have to quit, or just feel lucky?

It doesn't test whether you can fiddle the accounts

I want to be a CEO!

here is something my hubby sent me just yesterday:

CEO perks

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

The CEO of the company for which I work, with a masters in mechanical engineering, specified a 43 inch air handler to fit in a 41 inch space.

I asked him why he did that, knowing full well that the unit wouldn't fit. He said he was disappointed that I was not eager for a "challenge".

Challenge?

I would have respected him if he said, "Boy, I'm sorry...I really ****** up there!"

But to pull the high-brow "challenge" BS left me cold.

That "test" made me think of my CEO... I am certain he could get a 4. He is good at denying physics...

With any luck at all, this website business is the ticket out...

Doc

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread