I hope things get back to normal soon. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I know it Ssanf

Do me a favor please when I am gone do all of the spankings. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Me too. Getting to the Impossible to Follow and Afraid to Post phase here.

All boards go through this, but it's usually dropped as quickly as it starts...this has gone on tooooo long, if you ask me!

ABW Ambassador
    This situation has had antagonists to keep it going. Simply individuals looking to benefit from the situation that occured.

Mike

Well, a thread disappeared. I have never seen that before.

I guess it will all settle down, eventually.

Oh good, then it wasn't just me. There I was, reading it, then POOF it was gone.

Very very strange. Though, I do see why that one would have been deleted, it was going no where good. We all get frustrated and post angry things, sometimes we'd be better off it it were deleted.

Nice to be here again, and to see you SSanf.

On one of the previous refreshed pages I had, I saw "unregistered" under your name.

This is getting ridiculous.

I was wondering what happened, too.

Nope, someone else has been unregistered.

And I vote we let Parentsworld give the spankings and start discussing it in the Virtual Family room. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by parentsworld:
    We all get frustrated and post angry things<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, there are still people who owe me an apology from that earlier rumble.

All that I'd been saying have been correct (and I have proven it) and all I got was s-words and abuse because people don't read
    the threads enough.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah when I checked active topics a wile back there was a dead thread with a boken graphic and it said "SSanf 1:56"

?????

Anyway, since Haiko's in a bad mood (justified), maybe we should let him do the spanking, so he can burn up some of the bad energy.

And I still want to hear from that lady (im)poster who pretended to be a saint by bringing an article here about good values, and yet dropped the b-word in response to one of my posts.

That is like a wolf in a sheep's clothing. That attitude is more disturbing.

Lauren is better. Lauren is bad, but she is consistently bad.

But when somebody pretends to be good and does something bad behind your back, that is somebody you cannot trust.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by webmistress:
    Nope, someone else has been unregistered.

And I vote we let Parentsworld give the spankings and start discussing it in the Virtual Family room. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think that's politically correct anymore [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] I think all I can give you is a "time out" LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nighthawk:

Hey, there are still people who owe me an apology from that earlier rumble.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, I lost track of who said what to whom long ago but I'm sure you're right -- there are people who are still burning over what was said in deleted/locked threads.

BUT, an apology may never come to those who feel they deserve it. Dumping that particular thread was a wise idea on Haiko's part. He's angry, he's human, he posted angry things. Had it been my board, I'd have deleted it too. There was no purpose in keeping it going.

Deelz,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Anyway, since Haiko's in a bad mood (justified), maybe we should let him do the spanking, so he can burn up some of the bad energy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spend a day in my shoes, I have not been in a bad mood ... many know what my bad mood is.

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    On the old CJ board ... I once saw Haiko's neck veins through my monitor. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dave

OMB! I remember those days [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Yeah, Haiko...you were scaring me from the other side of a different country back then [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>On the old CJ board ... I once saw Haiko's neck veins through my monitor. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That CAN'T be good for your monitor!

I'm off to read the Drudge Report.I need some cheering up.

[ 07-29-2002: Message edited by: SSanf ]

I have had some good disagreements before with other members. But we debated without using the s-word and the b-word. So in the end, even though we may still not agree, we go our own ways happy.

One of the reason this forum became out of hand the past few days was that people were tolerated to use those words against each other. Some people became empowered and became abusive. They didn't respond to reason anymore.

Plus, some even became suspiciously abusive when the copying episode is being related to the aff forum.

Hey, if you've given advise to the copier in some way, that is not a reason to be abusive. I'm sure many of us had been duped by other persons before, but that is not a reason to be abusive to others still...

...unless there are more infos that you don't want to come out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nighthawk:
    Lauren is better. Lauren is bad, but she is consistently bad.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like that logic - easily identified Klingons or something.

Jaybat,

.... Forget it, it [appears] that is just not worth it!

Haiko

Okay, phasers set on kill.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    The last couple of days have certainly made for some interesting reading and have really shown different sides of people that kind of suprised me.
    Someone told me a long time ago if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all. If you have a beef with someone talk to them in private. That is what I try to live and it has kept me sane so far for the most part. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    A lot of people forget that the internet is based on the WRITTEN word and unless you really know the person behind the scenes a lot of what you post can be taken the wrong way no matter what you meant when you wrote it. No matter what you write always check to make sure it won't be taken the wrong way, it can save you a lot of grief.
    I have come to really respect a few posters on this board and always read their posts, because of who they are and what they do,and find that their knowledge is fantstic.
    I don't have enough time to get into calling others names or putting them down serves no purpose and I have much better things to do.
    Life is just too short.

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread