Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Question Setting your default website???
    In my website settings, I have more than one website listed.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change which website is the default website?

Right now it is one of my less important sites by default and I will like to change it my main site that is updated daily, etc. That way. when a merchant sends me links, etc, the correct PID will already be in place.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

I don't think there's a way, but I sure hope they add that feature in the future!

On a related note, be careful when you add a new website... if you get it wrong and try to delete it, you'll see that it only marks your entry as "Deleted" but it keeps it in the dropdown list of websites! So now I have two listings for one of my websites, one is marked as deleted and the other is the real one. Not a huge thing, but definitely annoying.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I discovered that too. I went in and marked all the deleted websites as such in the website name.

Hate when you delete something and it stays in the list. Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by RickPlmr
    On a related note, be careful when you add a new website... if you get it wrong and try to delete it, you'll see that it only marks your entry as "Deleted" but it keeps it in the dropdown list of websites! So now I have two listings for one of my websites, one is marked as deleted and the other is the real one. Not a huge thing, but definitely annoying.
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

ABW Ambassador
    They should have these sort of things fixed years ago.. I can't believe this is still not done! There is also many problems with the links, try searching for a merchant links in a particular category and you also end up with thousands of links from other merchants, thats just one of many issues .. so many things that could easily be fixed but seems they can't be bothered.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread