Linkshare Support - Anybody There?
    I changed my profile at linkshare and I get this when I log in:

>We are unable to validate one or more pieces of your profile information at this
    >time. We recognize that this may be due to the third party databases we employ
    >being inaccurate or not up-to-date, or the information you entered being not
    >exactly as they have it.[..]
    >If you have any questions please contact our affiliate support team through the
    >following link: Support

I've emailed twice. No response from Linkshare support.

Any suggestions?

Just another click Mate.
    Mine has been like that for perhaps 2 yrs .... support said to "just ignore it".
    Sad that they can't tell you how to eliminate it but so it is.

Thumbs down
    No wonder shareasale is always prefered by affiliates.

My advice: CALL THEM!

I have been having "duplicate legal entity" problems since they switched to their new system last year. They never really responded to the problem then and I just gave up and went away.

Now that I'm active again. I can't update my profile to my current address and they want to hold my payments until they get it straightened out. By calling them, we got to the bottom of the problem. I apparently had TWO accounts with LS prior to their consolidation and I had forgotten about the first one. (If I had called in the first place the problem would have been resolved a lot quicker. Now it's worse. I'm stuck in a legal issue because I have two validated legal entity accounts.)

Get someone on the phone and don't give up!

~ K.C.

Exclamation
    That was going to be my next plan of action, it is just not high enough in the priority list. Thanks for the advice.

I guess my point is that I should not have to call them, and if they need me to call them they need to say so in the post. It specifically says contact support using this link. It sounds like support is not doing its job, or they don't have enough support people to withstand the demand.

If you have a good relationship with one of the vendors you promote, my suggestion would be to have them contact Linkshare on your behalf. This is the only way I have ever been able to resolve any problem with Linkshare.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

BTW - nice to see you back around. You should drop in and visit us in the chatroom sometime. There is always free coffee and muffins in there.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

I have to give credit to Linkshare. I got a response back from their support. Basically they told me what Cozy said... no big deal, we just can't verify your EIN from our database. Your account is fine, if I had any concerns to email them back.

>BTW - nice to see you back around. You should drop in and visit us in the >chatroom sometime. There is always free coffee and muffins in there.

Thanks david, It's nice to be back. I finally found my niche (I think) so hopefully I'll be slowly rejoining and catching up with ABW. I stopped in the chat once and saw Heidi all by herself in the chat - I'll make a point to stop by more. She said there is more activity in the evenings.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread