Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thumbs up DriveWerks Live on Shareasale
    Hi Everyone

Well, it's taken a fair while for DriveWerks to get to SAS, after the initial discussions we had with many of you around a year ago on doing so, but it's finally happened.

As per the thread here I want to alert all Potiential DriveWerks partners to a number of key items that you need to be 100% aware of, that will effect the affiliate program over the next year.

First of all there will be major changes in the product line up as we review what has worked and not worked over the past couple of years.

Second the site is due a total revamp.

Third the site might even be taken down and merged into one of the larger Pelican Parts sites.

I will do my utmost to keep you all informed of issues as they come up, but when you sign up please keep these issues in mind

To sign up you will need to use the special link here on the AMWSO Site.... why? Because we want everyone who signs up with us to be 100% aware of the above issues, we are not listed in the SAS directory because we don't want partners to sign up without being fully aware of the status of the site, that would not be fair.

Presently we are working to get the data feed implemented and a couple of old tools migrated , once done we'll have GC / DFF and other tools up and running as fast as we can

Thank you everyone!

Cheers

chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Covers, Iolo, Each Buyer, or See ALL our Programs here

Action Jackson - King of the World
    sweet and eagerly awaiting GoldenCan drool

It was nice to see some clicks in my shareasale stats already
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thanks for the support guys, I'll hustle Wayne for that Data Feed!
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Covers, Iolo, Each Buyer, or See ALL our Programs here

+ Reply to Thread