This is to the Gaye's and the Nathan's out there who call themselves songwriters. By the way, a serious writer would be listed with BMI or ASCAP and neither are. Whatever Bravo Sierra she has on her site about awards et al, ad vomitium is bunk. She IS bunk.
    This is enlightening reading for anyone interested in a little creative philosophy.
    It's a private link so you can read it.
    I hope you enjoy the laughs!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Notice there is no reference to anything about me or sales or links of any kind. It is intended purely for your reading pleasure.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    web page

[ 07-30-2002: Message edited by: 807 ]

Interesting everview of the creative process in general. And the consequences of it as a lifestyle. There are so many things that have to go right, even assuming you are some kind of genius. Only one has to go wrong.

Hey - you do realise your pet nutjob will work out how to use a search engine eventually, don't you? We'll all be in for it then..

I

[ 07-30-2002: Message edited by: Icicle ]

ABW Ambassador
    Ice....she already has...she sent me a nasty e-mail the other day when she did a name for search on AOL...it was all songwriter4u.net and now the other one, songwriter4u.com....

(Hey Doug..welcome back!!!!)

Oh dear [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Can't you tell her it was all my fault? I wouldn't notice one more. She'd fit right into the family and could go to familiy reunions (Ha. Like we have them) in my place.

Odds are my dad might think something was strange, but my mum wouldn't notice except I'd gone and changed my hair again. This would be mitigated, for the most part, by the fact I now appeared to be all Christian and Married and maybe even with Kids!

Yeah - in fact it would work out quite well...

I

[ 07-31-2002: Message edited by: Icicle ]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread