Bloomsbury, London
    New improved landing page for Mrs CashBack on PrimeQ
    Mrs Cashback has been widely advertised in the press and a big push is being made to build the brand, which will obviously benefit affiliates.

Conversions to Mrs Cashback should improve now that there is a new landing page . It will be optimised yet further over the coming weeks to ensure that the conversion rate keeps improving (just like Daz it'll never stop getting better )

The concept of cashback is still not trusted by the average Joe, so we would recommend you try to pre-sell Mrs Cashback to maximise sign-ups. Let me know if you need help with this. Sample copy:

"MrsCashBack scours the web for the very best deals from retailers and then negotiates cashback for you. When you make an online purchase through MrsCashBack with one of our partners, MrsCashBack tracks your purchase and instantly allocates your account with the relevant cashback earned!

The concept is similar to the reward cards offered by many supermarkets and other stores. The only difference with MrsCashback is you can buy from hundreds of online retailers. This includes the websites of most of the large high street stores as well as small internet-only shops.

Hundreds of thousands of UK residents are already using online cashback schemes to save huge sums of money on their online purchases. The standard registration fee is 29.99 but, if you go through our link, you will not have to pay a penny! Join MrsCashBack now to enjoy rebates on all your internet shopping."

As always, you are welcome to PM or email me at nazam AT should you require any assistance.

Nadeem Azam
    Public Relations Manager, PrimeQ
    Low Start-up and Monthly Fees for Merchants :: More Commission for Affiliates

Thumbs down Mrs Cashback does not honour all of it's deals
    I use a number of these kind of sites: Mutualpoints; Greasypalm, and Mrs Cashback. Mrs Cashback is the worst at honouring rewards, and responding to support requests. In fact they simply deleted my last few support requests.

I signed up a mobile phone contract with phones4u last July 2007, and the 32 reward has been sitting in pending ever since. I have posted maybe 7 support requests about this. Some were ignored; on others I was promised a response within 48 hours and got nothing; one told me I had to post details of the order number, etc which I had done and they deleted the support request; and as I said previously they just deleted some of the support requests without responding.

I have ample proof about the way they have been conducting themselves. I would not sign up with them as they will give you get a bad name by association with them! I have had occasional problems with the other 2 sites but they always reply and sort out problems.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread