Outsourced Program Manager
    The easiest way to deep link to over 2,400 merchants
    Hello,

In my ongoing quest to make life easier for you, I bring to you the affiliate bookmark.

All you have to do is register at Bounce.cc, and when you land on the main menu, scroll to the bottom and bookmark the "Affiliate Link Creator Bookmark" link on the bottom.

Once bookmarked, you can navigate to any page on any merchant you select in the Bounce.cc merchant list (over 2,400 of them), click the bookmark, and it will give you the deep linked affiliate link in a new window (it usually opens underneath the current window).

Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

-Mike

Mike - I just tried to join Bounce.cc and the sign-up is making me gray!
    There was no place to create a user name, even tho it talks about it. It erased my network IDs sending me back to match my passwords and now it wants me to add domains and there's nothing there but a button that says check all sponsored (???) and a button that says ADD. Sorry, but I'm not a mindreader. Well I am, but I can't seem to get tuned in to this one.

Help or send me to a thread with instructions please :>)

OK - now that I got my IDs in again it's showing me stores. I might be OK, except I never did see a USER ID.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    Mike - I just tried to join Bounce.cc and the sign-up is making me gray!
    There was no place to create a user name, even tho it talks about it. It erased my network IDs sending me back to match my passwords and now it wants me to add domains and there's nothing there but a button that says check all sponsored (???) and a button that says ADD. Sorry, but I'm not a mindreader. Well I am, but I can't seem to get tuned in to this one.

Help or send me to a thread with instructions please :>)
    Hey Judi,

You're right, it asked for a username, sorry about that, I missed that one. It has been corrected to inform you that your email is your username.

OK - now that I got my IDs in again it's showing me stores. I might be OK, except I never did see a USER ID.
    Right, if you don't have an ID for a network, it won't show you the merchants in that network. I should have a little comment in there that tells users that, thanks for bringing this up!

-Mike

That's oK - it's just that I looked up all the IDs - put them in and then when it didn't like my password, it erased everything and so I didn't put the IDs back in so I could see if it worked - then I couldn't figure out what to do next.

Is there somewhere that tells what the symbols all mean and how much it will cost with the number of merchants we are selecting?

That's oK - it's just that I looked up all the IDs - put them in and then when it didn't like my password, it erased everything and so I didn't put the IDs back in so I could see if it worked - then I couldn't figure out what to do next.

Is there somewhere that tells what the symbols all mean and how much it will cost with the number of merchants we are selecting?
    Ahh, I see. I'm not sure why it didn't like you're password though, I'll look into that.

Symbols - yes, at the top of the "Add Domains" page. I will add that key to the "Remove Domains" page.

Cost - Right now everything is free while Bounce is in Beta (till the end of the year). Afterwards, there will be a subscription fee as follows:

1. All "sponsored" merchants will be free.
    2. 100 merchants for $20 a month
    3. All merchants for $50 a month

All of the Bookmark created links will continue to work as long as they would have if you had logged in to the network to create them, whether you decide to subscribe or not. So feel free to make as many links as you can using the Bookmark. The "bounce" links (the ones that start with http://bounce.cc/redirect/...) are the ones that you must be subscribed in order for them to function correctly.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Michael, very interesting stuff. I checked it out. What is your benefit for this, to promote your merchants?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick
    Michael, very interesting stuff. I checked it out. What is your benefit for this, to promote your merchants?
    Thanks Chuck. Promoting my merchants is definitely the main benefit.

10. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread