An ABW member, (I don't know if she wants to be named) was able to put me in touch with Tammy Todd, former About editor, and I have official permission to use her article "10 Most Common Myths about Alternative Religions" and any other material from her old site! What a coup and gold mine this is for Sanfords.Net! I am so glad we can save the material and share it with others. I HATE it when good stuff goes into cyber space netherland.

Also, what I need to start my drop shipping has arrived. Thousands of pages to build, now!

I think I have so much to do, I don't know where to start!

Not bored, now!

Wheee! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-30-2002: Message edited by: SSanf ]

Congrats Ssanf!!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thank You. I just posted the article and I will leave the URL here so everyone can see what it was I didn't want lost.

10 Most Common Myths About Alternative Religions

Great page.. I liked this one:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>"Members of alternative religious groups haven't studied the Bible or heard about Jesus." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with what you say 100%.. many non-christians know more about Christianity than many christians, and often understand the teachings of the bible better than it's so-called adherence. I've always thought that it doesn't matter if you're a believer if you approach the great religious teachers such as Jesus, Mohammed, Buddah and all the others with an open mind and seek out the inner truths.

I personally think it is impossible to have a more than superficial understanding of the Gospels without a working knowledge of occult principles. Particularly those involving energy transfer and karma.

I can actually read them now and understand what I'm reading.

I

[ 07-30-2002: Message edited by: Icicle ]

Icicle,
    I am intrigued by your post. What are some of the books you may have read around this subject? I particularly liked Maurice Nicoll "The new man".
    The Gospels certainly are a multi-layered information goldmine.

Read books??? You're supposed to read them? I thought they were for leveling the ice box.

Dangit! Here I thought they were for burning! Or the outhouse.

ABW Ambassador
    :eek: I always thought they were there so you could put a link to them and sell them. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    LOL @ Wayder!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I always thought they were there so you could put a link to them and sell them. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> No wonder you make more commish than me wayder [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I don't think so, *total* earnings to date $118.23 :eek:

But getting up a 05:00 and doing this is certainly helping (wife & kids not awake yet) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I will have to admit..my book reading time has went way down since I started learning this business and visiting ABW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    On the bright side, everything in my home is level. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

One really good book:

One River, Many Wells

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Ssanf, congrats on both bits of good news!

I'll be very interested to hear about the triumphs and travails of drop-shipping. I've given it some consideration, but dread having to actually deal with customers. I hope you'll keep us up-to-date on how it goes.

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread