Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Calling all boating, fishing and outdoor affiliates with traffic !!!
    Hello team,

We have been working with a new merchant for the last several weeks and getting their program ready for prime time. This merchant is in the boating, fishing and outdoor space and has excellent pricing with an awesome site. They are very, very affiliate focused, have listened well and have no "merchant ego". They want to move product and have a great understanding of the affiliate channel.

As an avid boater and fisherman, I have really enjoyed working with them and am looking forward to a very successful outdoors program.

We will be launching officially in January but are doing a private ABW soft launch during December for those that have time to load links and want to get an early jump start.

If you have exisiting traffic or can generate traffic for any of these categories, please send me an email to "fish / at / andyrodriguez / dot / com" and I will set you right up.

2-way Radios - Air Guns - Ammunition - Anchors - Bilge Pumps - Binoculars - Boat Safety - Boating - Camping - Clothing - Compasses - Coolers - Electronics - Firearm Accessories - Fishing - Flashlights - Gearbags - Handcuffs - Knife Accessories - Knives - Military - Novelties - Paint Ball - Pocket Tools - Police Equipment - Propellers - Self Defense - Slingshots - Soft Air Guns - Starter Guns - Trailer Parts - Trolling Motors - Watersports - Zippo Lighters

We are paying 10% with 60 day cookies and running on the one and only clean network, SAS !!!!
    Drop me a line and let's start fishing for great commissions......
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks for the apps guys...keep em flowing...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Data feed is 98% ready for consumption ....

Eagerly waiting for the Datafeed . Is there a CAB on this as well

Load up the with CAB's, lift up the anchor, and have a safe and enjoyable journey!!

Andy I am interested in this as I do have a few sports sites
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread