Cool Affiliate Announcement worth the cost?
    Wondering if any Affiliate Managers have used Affiliate Announcement (or similar services) and whether they have found it worth the expense.

If you have used it, please state if it was for a US or non-US affiliate program, as the service seems to be target the American market.

Cheers.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Azam,
    as the service seems to be target the American market.
    I've never used that service so have no idea if it's worth their fee, not saying any of them are bad, just have no idea.

However, when it comes to trying to reach affiliates, either American or International market, continuous announcements and promoting on ABW, is basically all you need.

In the almost 3 yrs on ABW and as OPM I have talked to and partnered with many from everywhere around the world. Some have mentioned as seeing Jrami postings and most are busy so they just read ABW, but ABW works.

Looks like you are trying to help merchants on their best promoting methods or on becoming a manager yourself since I've been seeing recent questions and postings on ABW from you, so you're sig would say it best "Nine Years in Affiliate Marketing". You are the best to attest to that if you agree and see from how many places and from where most of your recruiting of you as an affiliate have come from perhaps from other places and use that.

The future however, Where the Affiliate Community Comes Together!, send your merchants this link announcements and promoting on ABW, all they need.

Thank you very much for your advice.

We already market the merchants and networks we consult for using numerous channels, but are always looking for new avenues of course.

I agree that ABW may be a good place to consider advertising. I emailed Haiko several months ago with a unique idea to sponsor the forums, an initiative which would benefit the entire ABW community, and he said he was very very interested. I didn't hear back from him after that so tried to contact him several times using different techniques and haven't had a single response. I appreciate he's very busy, but I haven't got time to write about eight emails and PMs to people and not get a single response, hence I'm exploring other avenues.

Anybody else got feedback on Affiliate Announcement?

"Exploring other avenues" huh? Yeah OK. Both Murray and you are posting/spamming here for free while I figure out what I want to do. I'm sorry, I didn't know I was obligated to say yes to you by X date, you should have said so. I mean there are so many affs looking for new projects in Q4 so ...

As for AffiliateAnnouncement, if you bothered to search the forum you'd learn that Niel sold it to affaction who after about a year (year and a half maybe?) had an ebay auction and sold it again. The company who bought it advertises where? Yeah, right here at ABW.

Now, please don't ask me again until after Jan 2.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Haiko, I have always enjoyed your forums, as you know, and have tried to engage in the community. I am probably your biggest supporter here in the UK and have personally recommended these forums to at least a hundred people. Just last week I wrote an article which was sent out to over 30,000 people in affiliate marketing in which I recommended ABestWeb.com.

Like I said in my previous post, I appreciate you are very busy. If you are free any time next year, please get back to me about the idea we discussed a few months back.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread