Results 1 to 8 of 8
December 10th, 2006, 11:51 AM #1Anybody know any affiliate marketing related jokes?
Just wondering if there are any jokes out there about affiliates
December 10th, 2006, 02:07 PM #2
December 10th, 2006, 03:14 PM #3
- Join Date
- October 26th, 2006
My favorite is quite popular: "Commission tracking isn't affected."
December 10th, 2006, 05:16 PM #4
- Join Date
- October 31st, 2006
I am sure if you inpute 'affiliate jokes' into google search youll find lots of them on ebay.
It seem an affiliate joke itself, but its true.
December 11th, 2006, 01:40 AM #5
The best joke is that, CJ will answer your AAQ tickets within 72 hours.
December 11th, 2006, 10:18 AM #6
Top 10 Signs You Might Be An Affiliate Marketer.........
10. You never know how to answer the question, "What do you do?"
9. Sleep is for sissies.
8. You go to work in your jammies - and you don't get fired.
7. You finally figured out what BHO stands for.
6. You've actually understood an entire post from ecomcity the first time through.
5. You spend more on domains than your spouse spends on clothing.
4. You work with people you've never actually met.
3. You have a love/hate relationship with at least one network.
2. You've built an entire web site around products you know nothing about.
1. You've seen the owner of a network dressed in a Scooby Doo outfit.
Okay, needs, work, so maybe some other affiliates could come up with top 10 entries, and you could swap out a few.....Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.
December 11th, 2006, 10:30 AM #76. You've actually understood an entire post from ecomcity the first time through.Jason Rosenbaum
December 12th, 2006, 03:29 PM #8
elbowcreek, your ten signs would be funny if they weren't so true
Only one I don't agree with is 3. - should be "hate/hate relationship with most networks".
By Ryan Gilbert in forum Blogging, Mobile and Social MediaReplies: 0Last Post: February 23rd, 2009, 02:17 PM
By Azam in forum Daily ChuckleReplies: 11Last Post: February 10th, 2007, 02:46 PM
By hanji in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 1Last Post: February 22nd, 2004, 11:47 AM
By Leader in forum Voting BoothReplies: 30Last Post: September 19th, 2002, 04:52 PM