http and a telephoto
    Team Loxly teams up with Affiliate Classroom
    As some of you have noticed in my signature, I have added Affiliate Classroom but haven't actually explained what's going on there In addition to my OPM clients, I have teamed up with Anik Singal at Affiliate Classroom to manage the Affiliate Manager Training program, among other things that will be announced in 2007.

I love to teach, and many of you have contacted me about the dvd that is in the current Affiliate Manager Training package where I talk about effectively communicating with your affiliates. Now I will get to teach and reach out to not only Affiliate Managers, but Merchants that are just starting out with Affiliate programs and help them find their way. A lot of my job at CafePress involved teaching new affiliates AND teaching shopkeepers how to be merchants. So the last year has been spent getting prepared to be able to do this even more.

Look for exciting things to be released in mid-January, I wanted to post now so that the confusion in my signature was cleared up I am committed to my current OPM clients, ImageKind and Home Living Style, and to the ones that I am working with that haven't been launched yet, but will be focusing more on Affiliate Classroom and less on recruiting new merchants. I think a smart OPM knows when they have enough to work with, and knows where their strengths are and when to outsource to others
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Congrats Deb and good for you, it sounds like your booming!!

All the best, all the time!
    KK

http and a telephoto
    Thanks Kristen! As someone else pointed out, I have a multiple personality thang going on... Merchant/Affiliate/OPM/Vendor.... take your pick, any day of the week I could be any or all of the above (but I am NOT an affiliate for MY merchants.... I don't compete with my affiliates...)

And I still have 30 CafePress shops and soon to be several thousand images up for sale at ImageKind....

But at the heart of everything I am and always have been a teacher... so teach I shall do...
    Deborah Carney

Hi,

You are really sweet in getting along with each other and i have learned something from you yesterday and love to learn a lot in the upcoming days. Thanks.

Regards,
    Raju.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I wouldn't call it multiple personalities - I'd call it
    "Diversification." Congratulations Deb & best of success with your new program.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Gratz, Lox! Now I'm looking forward to meeting you in Vegas even more...

Geno

Hey Congrats Loxly!

Looks like the new year has good things in store for you and for all who will be able to share in your knowledge.

Rock on babe!

http and a telephoto
    Thanks everyone... yes Alan... diversification...

If you saw my daily to do list your head would pop off... I love diversification....
    Deborah Carney

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread