Applied to merchant - No response...Who to contact?
    I applied to the Kmart affiliate program on 10/28, but it still has not been approved or declined as of tonight 12/10. Who do I contact to get this ball rolling? Thanks to anyone who can lead me in the right direction.

The normal procedure would be contacting the affiliate manager of the program. In your case, since the Kmart sign-up link leads to a Performics sign-up page for the program, besides posting here, you may want to also try info (at) performics.com

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Rejection or acceptance comes directly from within Performics. I can't recall offhand whether it's affiliates/at/performics/dot/com or affiliate (the plural I think) - but sometimes they have to wait to hear from the merchant before responding either way.

I had one instance last month where I initiated a first email to them right after applying for a program to let them know which site I was applying for, since the "main" site listed for the account is a completely different topic. They contacted the merchant and then got back to me - so it took a few days, but they do communicate. In fact, the rep made an adjustment to my account and was very helpful.

I just had one take a week or two; Performics kind of acts as an intermediary which can slow it down a bit, but it certainly can't hurt to write and ask.

My experience with PFX so far has been positive; once I figure out their system for making links I'll be doing some of their stuff.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by webworker
    Rejection or acceptance comes directly from within Performics. I can't recall offhand whether it's affiliates/at/performics/dot/com or affiliate (the plural I think) - but sometimes they have to wait to hear from the merchant before responding either way.

I had one instance last month where I initiated a first email to them right after applying for a program to let them know which site I was applying for, since the "main" site listed for the account is a completely different topic. They contacted the merchant and then got back to me - so it took a few days, but they do communicate. In fact, the rep made an adjustment to my account and was very helpful.

I just had one take a week or two; Performics kind of acts as an intermediary which can slow it down a bit, but it certainly can't hurt to write and ask.

My experience with PFX so far has been positive; once I figure out their system for making links I'll be doing some of their stuff.
    You can send an email to affiliate at performics.com and they'll help you out. I don't know the approval process for KMart, but the publisher services team can talk to KMart to figure out what's going on.

Regards,
    Larry Adams
    Affiliate Product Manager
    Performics

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

Kmart conducts approvals every two weeks or sooner. Your application should have been reviewed. Can you please send an email to affiliate(AT)performics.com and we will send it to the Kmart Performics Program Manager to expedite your review.

Please also check your approved and declined advertiser list in case you didn't receive the auto email notice regarding your application.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Jamie again? You're everywhere!!
    Hope Performics pays to send you to Vegas next month
    We can discuss MilesKimbal
    Nah!
    You can buy me drinks

back on topic....

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi Billy Kay,

Unfortunately, I won't be at the summit. Many other Performics people will. Make sure to stop by.

Hope to buy you a drink at the next one.

Happy holidays,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread