ABW Ambassador
    Tired of Merchants Disappearing
    I wrote to CJ the following letter, maybe some of you here can also help?

Hello, I'm finding it very annoying lately that I search for one of my merchants and there is absolutely no sign or trace of them on CJ yet their links still work, Please tell me what is going on with this and how many more don't I know about?

For example I searched for "CMS-Motorcycle", "cmsnl.com", "cmsnl" and there is no trace of them. If they have been de-activated etc then I should have been told and you should at least show some record of them on CJ so I can know what is going on.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Online Marketing Consultant
    Just out of curiosity, how many have disapeared? Like within the last 6months?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that Glint. Idea? If the merchant is no longer on CJ and it's a merchant you made money with, perhaps they offer an indy program?
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Online Marketing Consultant
    Glint, I am on a conference call each month with about 50 or 60 merchants. If there is one you are looking for or need t find where they moved to, I could possibly help find them for you. They are across networks though but quite a few CJ ones are on as well.

ALH, did you see the world of warcraft episode of South Park lastnight? how funny.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Yep - sure did!! Where those guys come up with these ideas is amazing!

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

ABW Ambassador
    Hi, thanks for the feedback, it's deeper than this & it's not really about any specific merchant but I'm seeing this on a larger scale & hope I hear back and find out what's going on...
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread