We are considering of switching over to iPowerWeb for our hosting needs.

But before we do the switch, I would want to know if any of you have used their services or still using their services and if you recommend their services.

My main concern is having our sites up almost all the time, I am tired of too much downtime of the hosting service we are currently using. This is affectin our ranking and crawling of our pages by goggle

All your reviews are welcomed, both negative and positive.
    I just hope it is a good choice we are making.
    Thank you

--------

Hi I moved this thread to the following forum please follow link.

http://www.abestweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/...c&f=9&t=000131

[ 08-01-2002: Message edited by: Heyder ]

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Don't know anything about their services, but do know I get spam from them through 3rd party force opt out companies. In fact, just got one a couple of hours ago. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I can see how some shoe company or something may get snookered by these companies, but a hosting company should know better.

But that has nothing to do with their services necessarily, just their business practice.

I get regular short periods of downtime with iPowerweb and they do not reply to emails.. it's a cheap deal with plenty of bandwidth, but I would say look elsewhere...
    These 3 hosts are reliable and I'd have no problem recommending them - Apollo Hosting, TH Media and I1internet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I get regular short periods of downtime with iPowerweb and they do not reply to emails.. it's a cheap deal with plenty of bandwidth, but I would say look elsewhere...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have three sites with them and have not had the same experience, so far. No complaints here.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread