ABW Ambassador
    Hover Over status on Javascript Banners
    Anyone know how to change the browser status message for rotating js banners from CJ?

I tried this but nothing happens:

... script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript" src="http://www.qksz.net/xxxxx" onmouseover="self.status='Whatever'; return true" onmouseout="self.status=' '; return true ... etc
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Unfortunately, I don't think that'll work, simply b/c the that link outputs (so to speak) dynamic code from CJ's server.

The two ways that I thought might work:

1) set it in CJ. When you get the JS link, there's a checkbox called "Hide tracking code in link?"...although I'm not sure how you can change the default value that CJ provides.

2) Use javascript code to dynamically modify the link's property...only if the link has an "id" or "name" associated with it. Or, there may be a way to iterate through the collection of objects using Javascript, in order to find the target link, and then go about changing the properties that way...never tried it.

I never used JS links, but I tried pulling one to test just now. It may be somewhat possible, but it'll be a bit in-depth to do so (or it's so obvious that I'm blind to it). .. If you figure it out, I'd like to know as well..

ABW Ambassador
    I had a look in CJ and there is no settings like that for the SmartZone ( I couldn't remember the name of it before).

There may be a way to change it with js, if I come across it I will post here.

cheers
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread