Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2006
    Posts
    123
    Top Merchants List
    Hello, just seeing what affiliates you guys like best.

    I have had success with Gate.com so far but I really have not branched out from this yet.

    Just let me know.

    Thanks,
    Matt Weidner

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2005
    Location
    Nunya, Business
    Posts
    23,684
    I think you mean merchants. I like the ones that make me money I'm not going to list them all.

  3. #3
    ABW Ambassador Joshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by mweidner2782
    Hello, just seeing what affiliates you guys like best.

    I have had success with Gate.com so far but I really have not branched out from this yet.

    Just let me know.

    Thanks,
    Matt Weidner
    How do you promote Gate.com, and do you see many reversals due to fraud? Having previously founded and worked for a web hosting company, I'm very leery of promoting hosting via an affiliate program and search marketing, but interested in seeing if it can pay off.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2006
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    How do you promote Gate.com, and do you see many reversals due to fraud? Having previously founded and worked for a web hosting company, I'm very leery of promoting hosting via an affiliate program and search marketing, but interested in seeing if it can pay off.
    I'm also want to know how to promote it?I perfer to bluehost than Gate although the gate.com paid comission higher than bluehost.

  5. #5
    Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2006
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    4,731
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    I think you mean merchants. I like the ones that make me money I'm not going to list them all.
    common.. it's not like we are going to get into your vertical.

  6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Top or Best Selling List
    By Trefoil in forum Cusimano.com Scripts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 24th, 2004, 10:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •