Question Where can I find u1 of member ID?
    Hi;
    I am trying to get signed up for GoldenCAN and they ask for my LinkShare ID but also under that they ask for u1; Can anyone please tell me where I can find that?
    Also, I am quite a novice at this, can anyone explain what happens with putting the code from GoldenCAN on? Can I use more than one merchant in a code? Do I need to be joined with that merchant already or is that automatic? Can I integrate different affiliate programs together like Link Share and Performics? And when I have more than one merchant, (many stores), do I need different pages in my website? I tried the practice link on my site for Amazon.com and it was really big, I thought if I was showing entire stores and if I had 4 or 5 merchants in one code the page would never end!
    I really appreciate any help anyone can give me;
    SAGE'S UNICORN!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    u1 is a signature program that Linkshare has. If you do not have sub-affiliates, I would not worry about that but Chris - AMWSO, please feel free to correct me.

I got confused by the lump of questions. You mentioned merchant code. You are actually an affiliate with an affiliate SITE.CODE (which is a unique 11 character ID).

Can I integrate different affiliate programs together like Link Share and Performics? And when I have more than one merchant, (many stores), do I need different pages in my website?
    I am assuming that you are talking about GoldenCAN. THe ans is YES.
    Just have the unique affiliate ID for each network, Linkshare would call it SITE.CODE, i am sure that CJ, performics and misl call it something else but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, It's a duck.

No idea what are you talking about amazon. you need to eleborate more.
    If you are talking about Amazon's jscript or HTML, then it might be big.

All the best

Smile Thanks for the help FairField!
    Sorry to be so confusing! Maybe that's because I'm so confused! Thanks for the help and I know what to do now thanks to you!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread