Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    12/11 Payment
    Has anyone gotten a payment in their bank yet?

I show a payment issued 12/11, but nothing in the bank yet. Usually it is in my account the next day...

same here. issued 12/11. nothing in the bank yet.

No, in fact I just came here to post this fact myself. Still nothing showing at my bank...

LS Moderator, if you see this, can you let us know what the holdup is? This is on the edge of causing me cashflow problems.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    All,
    I know the payment was delayed slightly and sent on the 11th rather than the 8th. I am looking into this. If I hear anything, I will let you know.

Ranae

ACH is faster than that. If it were sent on the 11th, it would have been in the bank on the 11th or 12th, wouldn't it? It's the 14th and it's not there yet.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

This is what my rep said: "The entire batch was delayed. Accounting is hoping to get the payment out by Monday, if not sooner."

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    NEXT Moday???????????????

Monday? WTF? OSTK hasn't made October payment and now LS payment is delayed. WE have bills to pay and christmas presents to buy, but I guess you guys just don't care. Why must we always WAIT beyond the payment date to actually receive the money we earned?

An ACH deposit is sent the same day! My bank does not delay any ACH.
    Last edited by dpl882; December 14th, 2006 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Answer in OSTK forum, Oct commish will be paid in 22nd batch.

Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    I was just coming to ask if anyone had gotten paid yet this month because I am sitting at $0 payment for December still.

Arghhhhhh
    ~Michelle
    "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."
    "Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    If I hear anything, I will let you know.
    A week late - no one's been paid

and LS's response is

If I hear anything, I will let you know.
    Gotta' love their business model!

I just pulled a LS merchant outa principal - that's MY business model

So does anyone see the direct deposit today?? I don't, but some folks sometimes see it one day before I do (has to do with the bank).

LS Moderator, can we get some sort of "official" update?

No payment here. I wouldn't be surprised if thy send it today with a post date of Monday. A lot of my LS payments have been postdated

nothing here yet.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

All,
    Affiliate payments were issued today (12/15) rather than on 12/11 as reported in SynergyAnalytics. US Affiliates that receive their payments via direct deposit should see their payment Monday or Tuesday. Affiliate checks are being sent today.

Ranae

I still have no payment for December reported in SynergyAnalytics, so I guess I am to assume that none of my merchants that owed me paid.

boohoo

So, will the payment that is supposed to be issued next week be on time?
    ~Michelle

LS has already posted the 12/11 payment in SA, so I would say yes that your merchants didn't pay in time. You can check the SA merchants payment report to see if and when they paid.

"So, will the payment that is supposed to be issued next week be on time?"

The 22nd is on a Friday. Usually payment is issues 2-3 days after. I am not expecting to see the deposit until sometime between the 26th and the 28th. It would be great if they actually did get the payments out to the banks on the 22nd, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Michelle
    So, will the payment that is supposed to be issued next week be on time?
    You'll know either when you receive your check or ACH shows up in your bank account. It's been made clear to us now that we cannot rely on information provided to us by Linkshare's rep here since she posted as clear as day that the first December payment was sent on 12/11, only to come back the next day and say that it was sent on 12/15 with absolutely no explanation at all or an apology.

Since it's unlikely that we'll ever get a truthful explanation from Linkshare as to why they are holding our money, I hope that the merchants who participate here will try to get an explanation.

Payment hit the bank this morning.

I hear ya.

I was optimistic when LS first decided to go bi weekly consolidated with their payments.

I understood in the beginning when they would be a day or so off from the dates they stated payments would go out.

As time has worn on I have become very put out with the whole thing.

I don't understand what is so hard about getting payments out like clockwork? The other networks don't seem to have this problem and when a glitch does arise, they are upfront about it, usually before we affiliates even notice that payment is late.

I wish LS would get their act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    You'll know either when you receive your check or ACH shows up in your bank account. It's been made clear to us now that we cannot rely on information provided to us by Linkshare's rep here since she posted as clear as day that the first December payment was sent on 12/11, only to come back the next day and say that it was sent on 12/15 with absolutely no explanation at all or an apology.

Since it's unlikely that we'll ever get a truthful explanation from Linkshare as to why they are holding our money, I hope that the merchants who participate here will try to get an explanation.
    ~Michelle

What bothers me is why is it so easy for Linkshare to send out emails promoting themselves and merchants but can't send a simple email that says, "Our mistake, someone screwed up and didn't put in the direct deposits on time, we apologize.." I guess they just hope that most people don't notice the holdup.

I blows me how hard it is for people to admit they made a mistake. Admitting the mistake will take the heat off them, plus earn respect. Ignoring a mistake adds heat and loses respect.

Why do people choose the latter???

I still have not received 12/11 checks.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Does anyone see an odd amount in SA Invoice / Payment Detail Analysis reports? It shows that OSTK owes me $56,191.80 in commissions for October. I received the deposit for the correct amount today, but I don't want to receive a W-2 for this amount that I wasn't paid. Renae? Anything you know about this?

$56,191.80 in commissions for October?
    Geez..

Yeah, I thought OSTK was trying to say sorry for being late with Octobers payment by giving me a bonus, but the payment report and what I received in the bank today were correct. Shucks!

I just don't want it on my W-2, if they aren't going to pay it. What a tease.

dpl882,
    I just sent you a PM, please PM me your LinkShare username and email address. I am not sure why you are seeing this. Once I get your information, I will look into it.

Ranae

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast