The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    CSN Stores - Adirondack Furniture Direct
    CSN Folks...

Since you ask for suggestions, thought I'd post mine as I come across them. And I'm adding Adirondack today so....

1. You need 88x31 banner. Done. Thanks.

2. Need other size banners with your specials - like the Google checkout offer. If you can't make one for each of the 65 stores, at least a generic CSN one - and we can put on our page "Adirondack Furn is part of the CSN family of stores" so visitors aren't confused.

(My sites attract easily confused customers)

3. MY site has a right hand column reserved for 120xwhatever banners (prefer 120x600, but not mandatory). If you were just Adirondack Furn - that spot would have a 120x600 banner for someone else - your competitor or adwords... but I can use one of your other store's banner in it's place. Not ideal... but at least the visitor will still click thru to one of your stores.

If you don't want to make 120x600 banners for each store - at least a generic CSN one listing some/all the stores.

http://www.adirondack-furniture-dire...irs-C2917.html

4. Please don't make me send my visitors to a store who's still having a "Summer Sale"

Store Specials
    Quick Shippers (10)
    Summer Sale (32)
    Super Values (1)

Outsourced Program Manager Brent E.'s Avatar
    1. done. your welcome

2. We are checking with google right now to see if this is alright with those folks. The offer ends dec 19th, so there are only five days left to go.

3. I have put in a request with our creative squad to get banners for everyone of our stores in multiple sizes. Unfortunately this is a very time consuming project for them. I can get them to make a 120 x 600 CSN Stores banner for you though. We currently have banners for CSN Rugs, Strollers.com, CSN Lighting, CSN Baby and All Bar Stools in various sizes including your precious 120 x 600 size.

4. I would recommend holding off on Adirondack Furniture Direct for a few more months. That store has its strongest months starting in April and ending in August, with a small jump in revenue during the Holiday season. This store is definetly worth advertising come April though. I would suggest heavily advertising Mounts and More and Racks and Stands for the first quarter of 2007. Those stores produce great results in the first few months of the year. I am working with the creative team to get banners ready for those two stores in the upcoming days.

Let me know if you need anything else, I am here all day.

- Brent

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Unfortunately this is a very time consuming project for them.
    Duh! (As is making all the links. But there's money at the end of the rainbow

I would recommend holding off on Adirondack Furniture Direct for a few more months.
    Thanks. I finished it 5 seconds ago
    (But I have my reason for choosing it)

I'll email you the urls

I just met with the creative team and they are going to get the Racks and Stands and the Mounts and More creatives completed today. So that is good news.

I will be looking out for you e-mail.

Billy,

I just uploaded a sweet 120 x 600 CSN Stores Logo. You can find it in our SAS Account under the "Get a link/banners" link in the "CSN Stores All Stores Pages" category.

- Brent

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread