Updating Account Details
    Dear Linkshare,

The option to change the 'Payable To' name in my account does not exist. I need to change my 'Payable To' name, can someone from Linkshare please PM me for my details or respond to the email I sent to Linkshare Support.

Thanks,

Rogi

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I do not believe you can change your "payable to" name as it is the name your account is validated against when you sign up. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can't.

Cheers

Chris
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; December 16th, 2006 at 12:31 PM. Reason: typo
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Can Linkshare change it for me? Or is there any way to change it and re-validate myself?

Say you had it payable to a company/business name, but you've closed that company and want the checks mailed out to your personal name...

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    LinkShare do have a validation team , so if you can get in touch with them then they might be able to help you, better yet drop me an email at Chris.Sanderson@amwso.com (watch for the spam challenge email) and I'll follow up too and see what we can do

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Rogi,
    To change your payable address, you will need to change the name of your Legal Entity. To update the Legal Entity, go to the Your Account tab, select Your Profile, the Legal Entity is on the left under Channel Manager. Click on the first listing under Channel Manager and scroll down to Edit Legal Entity. If you are going from a corporation Legal Entity type to individual, you should select the appropriate radio button. Edit your new payment information and then hit the Update button at the bottom of your screen.

Ranae

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread