Where can you see if you got paid?
    Ok I searched through the Performics help thing and looked all over the interface...

where does it say when you got paid? Like Linkshare has the linksynergy thing, CJ has the reports section...I don't see this anywhere in the Performics reporting.

Does it not say that anywhere?

ABW Ambassador
    I don't think so unless it's very well hidden. That would be a good thing to add in the future.

They send you an email to let you know that a check is on it's way.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

At this time, there is no payment ledger in our interface. You will receive a payment summary via email from info(AT)performics.com when a payment is issued. The payment summary is sent to the Accounting Contact listed in Connect Commerce. After you receive the notification, you will receive payment within 3-5 days.

Once an advertiser(s) has paid Performics and you have accumulated $50+ in aggregate, we will issue payment. Payments are sent mid and end month.

Many affiliates track payments this way:
    - Run a summary report for each month (wait until the next month to run the previous month to account for order cancellations and changes).
    - Add a column next to each advertiser for Payment
    - When you receive a payment notification, mark that payment has been made and on what day.

If you have questions about payments, please email affiliate(AT)performics.com. Indicate the specific payments in question.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    312-739-0681

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by perfjamie

- Run a summary report for each month (wait until the next month to run the previous month to account for order cancellations and changes).
    - When you receive a payment notification, mark that payment has been made and on what day.

Just a slight correction to this. If you run the summary report you will need to drill down on the advertisers column to get the revenue by advertiser. If you want a more direct route to the data, you can get this report directly by running an Advertisers report in the 'account-related' reports tab.

Larry Adams
    Affiliate Product Manager
    Performics

Quote Originally Posted by perfjamie
    Hello,

At this time, there is no payment ledger in our interface. You will receive a payment summary via email from info(AT)performics.com when a payment is issued. The payment summary is sent to the Accounting Contact listed in Connect Commerce. After you receive the notification, you will receive payment within 3-5 days.

Once an advertiser(s) has paid Performics and you have accumulated $50+ in aggregate, we will issue payment. Payments are sent mid and end month.

If you have questions about payments, please email affiliate(AT)performics.com. Indicate the specific payments in question.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    312-739-0681
    Why put the burden on those that keep you in business? Why not have your programmers develop even a basic accounting module... or outsource it if you must - it's not much code...

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry for digging out this almost a year old thread. I spent hours on Performics reporting system(and account setup page) to try to find somewhere that will list all the issued payments. But got nothing.

Until I did a keyword search here and found this thread that has exact the same question I want to ask.

Seems like there is no new prograss after one year about the payment summary report system? Since I don't narmally record the payment right away, now I have to dig through my emails from Jun to July to see if I have any saved emails for the "email payment notification"

I don't know how hard it will be to have a simple payment summary report system set up, but I really wish Performics will add it to their to-do list.

performics is terrible like that...how hard could it possibly be to add this?

You know, I have NEVER received an email to notify me that payment had been sent. And I don't believe I've been paid since July, but I have to dig through my own records to find out because there is no way to find out through the Performics interface. That should be improvement #1, IMO.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

ABW Ambassador
    meadowmufn, the email notification is sent to the Accounting contact in your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    meadowmufn, the email notification is sent to the Accounting contact in your profile.
    The accounting contact info has always been up to date and I have never received an email regarding payment being sent. I receive all other Performics emails, however. I guess an email to Performics is in order....
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread