Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I have lost 15 KG
    Hi Everyone

Other than shouting it from the roof top, not something I want to risk this close to Christmas, I wanted to tell everyone I've lost just over FIFTEEN KGs since I started my diet and fitness. Down from 96.5 kg to 81 kg. I'm still in shock myself and when asked I keep saying 91 kg

Thanks everyone here who offered tips, ideas and encouragement, it helped me a lot

Of course now all my clothes don't fit, but that makes it easy for Christmas presents

So 5 KG to go and I'll be at my target!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats, so that is about 212 pounds down to 178? I finally got down to where I want to be myself, at 185.

Congrats Chris, that's awesome!
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Congratulations to both of you Thanks Trust didn't have a clue what that converted to. Saw the name of the post and thought somebody had lost a lot of money

I have 15 lbs to go. I asked for an excersise bike from Santa. We'll see.

I'm heavier than I've ever been (5'10, 195). Damn this industry
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Congratulations, seem as if we all have something to skip into the new year with. I am down 30 lbs, problem is none of my old clothes fit now and family members keep giving gifts in my old size - so they don't fit either.

Now if my sales go up with the click thru as my weight go down - I'll be delerious

Congrats, so that is about 212 pounds down to 178
    Yup 178, target is to get down to around 170. I have a skinny frame, little in the way of muscel mass so the extra pounds are all stored as fat I might end up at 185 eventually through working on building up muscel.

Saw the name of the post and thought somebody had lost a lot of money
    Yea that too, this diet and fitness stuff isn't cheap, it's easier an cheaper to gain weight

Congrats Chris, that's awesome!
    Thanks Pop!

The weight loss makes a huge difference to training too, not carrying 15 KG extra while doing a run makes a rather large difference

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

I am down 30 lbs, problem is none of my old clothes fit now and family members keep giving gifts in my old size - so they don't fit either.
    Great going, this'll be the first year I've put "clothes" as a gift of choice in a long time

I have 15 lbs to go. I asked for an excersise bike from Santa. We'll see.
    Biggest factor for me has been diet, training has helped, especially in terms of burning off the weight when I break down and just HAVE to have an ice cream

I started off on a very strict low calorie diet, but that was tough to hold too, shopping based on calorie counts is not easy...not fun... so I switched to the Sonoma diet about 4 weeks back, which focuses on enjoying your diet over counting numbers and that has been a great help to break past a plateau I had reached.

Cheers

Chris

Awesome Chris..

So no Pizza, chicken wings and Coke for this Christmas Party
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

http and a telephoto
    Great job Chris!!!! I gave up on losing weight many many years ago... and my grandmother helped my decision... she said "are you happy with how you are? then don't worry about it!" I've been pretty much the same weight for 30 years...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

she said "are you happy with how you are? then don't worry about it!" I've been pretty much the same weight for 30 years...
    I'll be saying that when I get to my target , But 5 months ago I looked at myself and said "no this is not good!"

Harry , yea they are all on my Forbidden foods list Lucky Roast Turkey isn't

Cheers

Chris

But 5 months ago I looked at myself and said "no this is not good!"
    Thats where I am right now.
    Last Monday I had to see my doctor because of my cholesterol.
    I mentioned this somewhere else, but it seems I have the cholesteral of an 18 year old athlete...
    Who ate 3 or 4 slower, fatter people with bad cholesteral levels.
    It was a bit of a wake up when they go:
    this is where you should be, this is where I am (the doctor), this is where you should start being concerned, and this way over here, is where you are.

True story, my doctor pulls out the pretty cholesteral for idiots charts and graphics and starts showing me all this stuff. She then shows me the cross section graphic of two arteries, one the way it should look and one that is seriously clogged.
    The first thing I say is "The fact that the bad artery looks to me like an onion ring just before it's deep fried is probably a bad sign, right?"
    She laughed. It really did though.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Wow, Chris!! That's terrific!

Gotta change that profile picture with a new one now, huh?

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Chris,

So, you lost 15Kg, right ?

I think I found it. Want it back ? It's not a problem, really. I have plenty of Kg myself.

Congrats Chris. Keep up the good work and don't allow the holiday season put those Kgs back on. I'm over half way to my goal of 180 lbs. I'm down to 190 from a high of 210 last May. I was walking briskly through Walmart last week and pants almost dropped to my knees. I got a couple snickers from some elderly women. It must have been my Santa boxer shorts. I celebrated by buying a new belt.
    ~Ernie

Gotta change that profile picture with a new one now, huh?
    Wow yea I forgot I had that one on the site

I celebrated by buying a new belt.
    And I thought it was all the rage to have my pants hanging around my ankles? When did that go out of fashion!!!

I think I found it. Want it back ? It's not a problem, really. I have plenty of Kg myself.
    No thanks , watch for 5 more coming soon too.

cholesterol.
    Not checked mine , guess I ought to, but I try to avoid hospitals and doctors as much as I possibly can.

Cheers

Chris

Congrats Chris, its always good to see hard work payoff!

Way To Go Chris

Might have to look into that sonoma diet after affiliate summit
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Chris - WAY TO GO!!! I have been going to the gym 3x a week since mid October and I've only lost 3 lbs for crying out loud!! Mind you, my blood pressure went way down (not that it was ever high but it's even LOWER now), my resting heart rate is now down to 66BPM from 88BPM so that's quite the jump and I've lost 2.5"... but still have a LONG way to go.

CONGRATULATIONS for almost achieving your target. BLOW IT RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER!! 5kgs... you can do it for sure!

Stay away from the Christmas cookies... LOL These online marketing WAHM jobs will kill us otherwise!!

Chris, congrats on the weight loss! I started my diet in November, TG week, the tuoghest week of all. I figured if I could do it then, everything else would be smooth sailing! I've lost 5 pounds so far during the holidays instead of gaining 10!
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Wow Dani 5lbs in a month - good for you! What diet are you on?

Great going Danay.... must be time an ABW "Biiggest Looser" contest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Great going Danay.... must be time an ABW "Biiggest Looser" contest

Seriously though, this is an extremely important topic for people involved in affiliate marketing! Let's face it: overweightness is probably the most widely spread problem in this industry... And with it come all sorts of sicknesses (of internal internal organs, in particular)... It may be time for Chris and Danay to start a Healthy Affiliate Person project (btw, the domain is still available), and give out prizes throughout the year to those that share the most motivating story (list the one Chris has shared with us)!!

Geno

Affiliate Manager
    That's really great, Chris. Good going. Such a smart move to make the change when you're young -- I can tell you from experience that once you pass 40 each year it's twice as difficult to lose weight as the year before.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

the secret
    I'm know the secret to restore it. Moreover, I can tell you how to keep it...

Congs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast