I need help
    I have been trying to market affiliate products for maybe one year now with no success
    mostly creditcards. I have tried to take courses in affiliate marketing tried google
    adwords, etc. I have have absolutely no success. I realized the problem may
    lie in myself doing something wrong. I would really like some much needed help
    on this link because I can't seem to figure it out. I get all kinds of clicks but no
    sales. Can someone please help. The link I need help with is (edited out affiliate link, site is credit-land.com ). I really need someone to help me with suggestions.
    Thank you,
    Last edited by Trust; December 20th, 2006 at 10:08 AM. Reason: affiliate link

The site honestly looks nice. I think you've got lots of competition though. If you are not married to promoting credit cards, find a niche that you are really interested in and start there. If you really have the interest and expertise, the sales will come from that.
    Jason Rosenbaum
    Affiliate Manager
    MINDsprinting

Talking Thanks for your reply
    I have started to get some legitimate hits from search engines thanks to some
    information I got recently on abw.

Thanxx a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by trcyph
    I have started to get some legitimate hits from search engines thanks to some information I got recently on abw.
    ABW contains a wealth of information at its pages. If one spends half an hour a day reading ABW for half a year, I have no doubts they will notice a considerable improvement in their affiliate marketing endeavors (be it on the merchant, or on the affiliate side of the game).

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by trcyph
    I have started to get some legitimate hits from search engines thanks to some
    information I got recently on abw.
    Awesome!

What was the information that was helpful? (pass on the knowledge my friend.. inquiring minds wanna know...)

I have started advertising with msn.com and for the first time I see some very promising and
    accurate numbers. All is well.

Talking Sorry I forgot to include
    I did receive some priviledged information from an affiliate I have promised to not share but like I said I am for the first time in my marketing endeavors seeing promising numbers and all accurate reporting. Meaning they match what the affiliate sites are showing and I am
    very happy with the results. I can hardly believe it i'm still pinching myself that this is real
    I am starting to believe you can make an earning in affiliate marketing and that there are some really kind people at abw if you ask the right questions.

I'm glad to hear things are going well! Just keep reading the boards and learn, learn, learn! I have a list of things I have learned on ABW that I haven't even had time to implement yet!

Keep up the good work and best wishes!

It always makes me feel good to hear from the affiliates at abw especially now.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    Glad to hear you're turning the corner trcyph. It does take time.

ABW is a great place to learn. Let me add that I've also learned a lot from Ken Evoy too. He has a lot of free stuff he gives away on how to be successful. You might want to check out his Make Your Links Work (MYLW) PDF free download.

Good luck and all the best.

I am still going strong and making sales thanks for the extra support and information
    I really appreciate it.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread