Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Blizzard in Colorado
    Just spoke with some business connections in Colorado.

They are having an apocalyptic blizzard right now

Good luck to Alan and everyone else out there. Let us know you are OK!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

It's complete crap here today in Northern Colorado foothills. Everything is shut down because of the weather. We have 2-3 feet of snow in town here and nobody is going anywhere.

Many businesses will stay closed tomorrow and possibly Friday, it's too hard to tell right now. Could be an early and white Christmas this year!

We sent all our last minute mail this morning, and found out later on that all the Post Offices shut down in the afternoon. The weather was dry and pleasant about 7:00am...

As long as folks are inside, and out of the weather and off the roads - they should be fine.

Thanks for asking!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I am driving the kids out on Saturday, hope its cleared by then. Saw some pictures of a pick up with snow up to the hood.

http and a telephoto
    We have a friend that has a stranded brother in law..... think good thoughts that he gets someplace safe and warm soon... he has been trying for several hours to get *anyplace*...

It is not good out there....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Yep - we're getting hit pretty hard right now. Some areas are only getting 2 feet, but so far here in the mountains where we live at 7 am this morning over 41" and it is still snowing hard. It is going to finally pass around mid afternoon today so driving by this weekend should be no problem.

In 2003, we had a storm here in the hills that dumped 6 1/2 feet in 36 hours. That one had the area paralyzed for three days after - so this one is just a "dusting" as we call it!!

Deb, if your friend needs help, have him/her call me and I will do my best to assist them and give them a warm place to hang out. 303 838 1548.

About now FL sounds good in three weeks!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

They just showed some of the storm on TV here and it's crazy! I don't think I've ever seen that much snow in one place at one time.

Stay safe and warm and we'll see you here in Florida in a few weeks.

http and a telephoto
    Stranded brother in law of friend got home in the middle of the night last night, a very frightening 12 hours....

I've been in blizzards like that... fortunately always got home safe.

Everyone stay warm and dry.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

About now FL sounds good in three weeks!
    As I was reading this I was thinking it was probaly 80 in Mangos right now
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

It finally blew through at about 2 pm today!! Yippie I've done enough plowing the past two days to make up for the plowing I didn't have to do last year.

Plowed three neighbors places, the parking lot and gas pump islands for a buddy of mine that owns the convenience store up the road, the parking lot at one of our espresso chalets. On the way home I saw this older guy and his wife trying to shovel their driveway - - - and I just couldn't drive by, so did his drive and made a new friend!

It's beautiful outside right now, the sun broke through and the pines are covered with pure white. I'm having a special dinner tonight and then kicking back and enjoying a coffee and Baileys with Ellen in front of the fire!

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    tahat sounds nice alan

It's gonna be bad in Orlando over the next 4 days. No snow but just thunderstorms

Can you send some of the snow to Chicago? It's 50 degrees and raining here. It doesn't look like we're going to have a white Christmas.

After the last two days - I'd be happy to send it ALL to Chicago - cept there are folks there that I like!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread