Question What do you do?
    When you realize this month isn't over with yet, and right now you have made more money than the last 11 months combined in just this month alone?

Can you say "panic"? And why would that be a first reaction?

Internet Cowboy
    I take it you sell games and gamer stuff etc. If that is the case, it does not shock me at all that December outperforms the other 11 months combined.
    I am in the apparel/retail products arena for the most part and December is huge, but only about 2-3x the average of the other months.
    Don't worry about it, embrace it. Spend your year gearing up for Christmas
    Congrats on a great month!

Nope, actually I don't sell games or gaming gear. Just my hobby/stress reliever.

I have a large variety of sites and across the board they are performing extremely well this month. Last month I worked hard on a new system for things and it seems to be paying off.

Even my google adsense is way up on things, perhaps the Google Gods have me favored in the SE's this month as I am checking that now.

I am just trying to afford some sand therapy.

You make sure that you save enough money to cover the taxes for your new windfall, then invest some back into making the other months perform strong and give you momentum into next December. I think it sounds great!

Congratulations on a successful month and best wishes for 2007.

Sheri

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    NG - it is human nature that people tend to think the bottom is going to drop out when things are going well, so I wouldn't worry about it. Enjoy the windfall, and save as much of it as possible to see you through the leaner times. Sales arc up and down - but with realistic planning you can avoid going up and down with the arcs. I am happy to hear that you are having a super month!

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    congratz. it looks like it is going to be a good year for aff.. or good month

CPA Network Rep
    Panic is normal, that over-excited feeling you get and then think there MUST be something wrong with this... But just relax. Accept it for the great thing it is! Congratulations!!

I wouldn't panic, but be thankful; and also look for something to sell during the rest of the year - something that converts well regardless the season (say, ink).

Geno

I never really believed what was happening when I started to make serious money at AM, it all seemed like some big, elaborate, long-winded computer game where I had to keep logging in at half a dozen or so places to see my score (in $$$).

Eventually it started to hit my bank account as a consolidated $$ score - and WOW - then it seemed real!

Tell yourself it's a game for a while and learn from it - repeat - learn from that - repeat and every now and then ENJOY!!

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread