She's Learned How to Tie a Knot!!
    ...and all by herself!!

She is only 3 and 20 days...

All day long (ever since she's learned) she's been running around the house tying everything that could be tied.

Geno

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Awww, that's awesome!!!

Thank you, Carolyn! That was exactly what I told her when she came into my study with a tablecloth tied around her waist.

Geno

That is great. Just watch out when you stand up, she might have tied your laces together.

You need to post a recent pic of her. She is one of the most beautiful babies/little girls I have ever seen.

Sheri

Quote Originally Posted by Sheri
    ...You need to post a recent pic of her. She is one of the most beautiful babies/little girls I have ever seen.
    Awwww, Sheri. Thank you!!

I feel she is the most beautiful one, but, of course, that's me..... Thank you for saying this. I will post her recent picture once I get a spare moment to browse through them and pick one...

Geno

Someday Geno will be here writing (between the sobs of course)... Now She has LEARNED how to like boys.

I saw her pics in another post not long ago, she is a BEAUTIFUL little angel!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    i thought it was marriage with the title

then it's 3yrs..ahhhh (light bulb goes on)

congratz

Beautiful AND smart !

Keep working hard now, because you'll spend all your time guarding the door with a baseball bat next decade.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I have a 31 month old granddaughter Geno - and had three sons, so I know very well the thrill she gave you with this latest "feat."

My oldest (jeremy) came to us when he was 12 months old. A few weeks after he came into our lives, he and I were out on the back porch jibber jabbering with each other. I had a cold beer and I set it down to run inside and answer the phone. 30 seconds later I came back to find that he had polished off the beer. That means he was only 12 months old when he learned to "tie one" on!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    i thought it was marriage with the title
    Thankfully, not yet.....

ALH, Jeremy is surely learning fast too!!

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Thank you, Carolyn! That was exactly what I told her when she came into my study with a tablecloth tied around her waist.

Geno
    I hope there were no dishes on the table when she pulled the tablecloth off.

Fortunately, there weren't....

OMG the beer story is hilarious. Are their any stories that go with "what happened next?", or did he just sleep it off?

Sheri

Enjoy every minute of it. They grow up waaaaaaaaaay too fast! It doesn't take long before they are asking for hundreds of dollars for stuff they see at the store, instead of just a quarter for the gumball machine.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Ok, I don't see any pictures here. I may be wrong here, but I believe it's a requirement to post current pictures when talking about cute little kids.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Ok, I don't see any pictures here. I may be wrong here, but I believe it's a requirement to post current pictures when talking about cute little kids.

Until Haiko makes it a requirement, it won't be one.

But I did get your point, meadowmufn. She hasn't changed much since this time, but I will remember to post a more recent picture of her next time I have a good one...

Geno

awwhhh defenitely one of those awwwwh feelings Yeap, always enjoy seeing her pictures, too. And....nope it's not just your ohhhhh so objective feelings she honestly is a realllllly beautiful little girl and definitely an all girl little girl. Got one of my little great nieces like that. Just a little over 2 and very fashion conscious. lol Little while back my sil (her Mom Mom) was wearing a nice pair of blue pants and a really nice cream colored blouse with a really pretty scarf that was shades of blues and creams and a little brown. My little bit over 2 niece walked up to Mom Mom completely serious and says to her "Mom Mom......I don't like what you're wearing." Everything to her nowadays has to match perfectly in colors.....the blues and cream colors was a definite fashion blunder to her. She''ll be wearing a purple outfit and must have a little purple matching hairband or she'll be quite unhappy. Your little princess is everything little girls are said to be (although...I'm an open minded one. to me little girls can be whatever they want to be.......no problem with little all girly and pink and ruffles or little tomboys ) Little princess definitely looks like everything sweet and nice and definitely all girl

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    ...Little princess definitely looks like everything sweet and nice and definitely all girl
    Thank you, K*****. She is not as color-conscious as your precious niece, but she definitely loves to dress-up.

Geno

^.^
    ...Yet ...devilzzz HEHE!!!

My sister in law had gotten her little tights (she's taking dance lessons) and we got her (not sure what the name is but it's sorta a little wrapping skirt that goes on top of the tights) it was pink and all girly. Ummm needless to say she got naked on the spot and had to put it on. Half the night she had it pulled up almost to her neck....Little girls are soooooo cute when they're playing dressup This one's definitely a little character. The color-consciousness is starting to drive my niece crazy, though. She has to keep explaining to her that for example black and white together is an ok fashion statement, etc. lol

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread