Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Exclamation Holiday Gift for Everest Nutrition Affiliates
    Happy Holidays, Affiliates!

Along w/ the start of 2007 Everest Nutrition is celebrating almost 6 months of Shareasale Affiliate Success. It just keeps getting better and better! Thank you to everyone who has contributed their promotional efforts in making our ShareASale program such a rip-roaring success so far. We couldn't have done it without YOU!

Extra thanks to those affiliates who have taken the time to become active within our program earning 30% commission on every sale and collecting great cash bonuses along the way. Speaking of bonuses, in the spirit of giving I wanted to spread some holiday cheer of my own - see details below on how YOU can benefit!

HOLIDAY GIFT FOR YOU - Get yours today!
    Every single Affiliate who produces at least ONE VALID SALE between December 21st and December 31st will receive a $50 e-gift certificate to the online store of YOUR choice, as my personal holiday gift to you.

Claiming your holiday gift is easy! Just produce ONE valid sale, then email me at affiliates@everestnutrition.com to notify me of your details. Please include the online store you've chosen (please ensure they offer gift certificates, either mailed or emailed directly to the recipient which is YOU in this case), your first/last name, phone number, mailing address, SAS affiliate ID and any other details I may need to get this to you. For those of you who prefer cash, please notify me of that request in order to make special arrangements. This gift is coming directly from Growthspurt Media and not from Everest Nutrition so it cannot be added to your Shareasale paycheck. All checks will be sent separately and will come directly from Growthspurt Media.

I'm SO excited about playing Santa this month, and looking VERY forward to sending out LOTS and LOTS of gifts to all you affiliates who make my getting up for work every day so enjoyable!

Everest Nutrition sales have been growing by the month and I am told we can expect peak season to continue right through to March which is GREAT NEWS, so head's up on that!

TIPS FOR BEST CONVERSION & BEST EARNINGS WITH EVEREST NUTRITION:
    Zenerx for men remains our BEST seller to date. Promote it first and foremost for BEST conversions and MOST earnings possible
    Make sure your shoppers are "in the know" when it comes to our special offers (i.e. Zenerx - BUY 3 & GET 1 FREE, PLUS SAVE $30 TODAY - no coupon code required - Free international shipping on bundle orders, etc.) to maximize your opportunity to earn with the everest nutrition family of products.
    Search engines can't read images - just text. Banners are eye catching and can help direct your shoppers attention toward a specific offer but TEXT links are search engine friendly AND stats prove that text links get clicked on more than 2x more than banners do. For best bet populate your site with a balance of both.
    Happy promoting to each of you - don't forget to claim YOUR holiday gift from me to you, before the month is done.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I will be on vacation (tropical beach resort, here I come) between January 7-15th, 2007. I will have extremely limited access to email during that time and while I don't anticipate any major issues in my absence, you may contact Matthew@everestnutrition.com regarding URGENT matters (i.e tracking, etc. - please hold onto all payment and other issues for my return if at all possible.).

Without further ado, here's to an AMAZING rest of December and a DOUBLY INCREDIBLE 2007!

Warmest holiday wishes,

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    nice reawrd Liz.

Glad you like the idea! Here's to many, many gifts given out to all this holiday season!

Merry Xmas to those of you who celebrate it - if I don't speak to you before then, and season's greetings to ALL and best wishes for a peaceful, joy filled, SALES FILLED, Happy New Year.

Friendly reminder to all our affiliates - today is Dec 27 - still 4 days left to get your bonus and to claim your holiday gift...

3 days left - Claim your $50 holiday gift - don't miss out!

The holidays aren't over yet...

Happy New Year everyone! Don't forget to contact me to collect your "holiday gift" earned for sales produced between December 21-31, 2006!

I've already paid out most, but there are a few outstanding... you know who you are!!

Cheers!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread