CJ Christmas PResent for CJ Performer?
    Any CJ Performers here got a Christmas Present from COmmission Junction?

CJ gave out black CJ Performer blankets.

I can't tell if it's an outdoor blanket or an emergency blanket for a vehicle. It's kind of an awkward looking thing, but it's functional and keeps me warm when I'm working in the basement.

hmmm. I didn't get one.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

I think someone called it a stadium blanket. I haven't opened mine yet, but it looked like it had built-in bungee-type cords to help hold it in shape while carrying it.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Is it the same blankie that Yahoo sent out a year or two ago?

Anyway not to hi-jack the thread but whats the best swag you all have recieved?

This right here is the best swag I ever recieved
    http://oakley.com/o/o3110d

Only difference it came with an AMD logo got it yesterday with a Merry X mas gift.

It is a nice blankie but I wish the handle detached, but of course, I appreciate ALL free things so I would never gripe! Oh Andy, the landcruiser I have is 10 years old so I am still counting on my NEW one you are sending me for being such a great affiliate.

Super Media Store sent me a 2gb flash pen drive, with a built in LED flash light and laser pointer. They themselves sell it for like $40, so I think I came out pretty well on this.

Microsoft and AMD just sent me this
    http://www.michaeljreyes.us/2006/12/24/new-pc/

Mike, is that a computer, or a video game, or stereo, or ?

Computer Media Center

Velocity Micro makes it how ever it is not on sale yet.

AMD FX x2 64bit 5000+ CPU
    400 GB Seagate drivers x 2
    2 GB of DDR 2 memory
    Windows Vista Ultimate

I have been an Affiliate for the entire year, will just fall short of 6-figure "sales" with ebay, and I didn't even get a card. Does that mean I was overlooked? Or am I small potatoes or maybe just not been around long enough? I am not offended or anything, just curious if I am not enrolled in the right performance programs with CJ to get noticed. I did finally reach the sales level where I get my datafeeds for free without paying the setup fee, so that is like a gift!

Happy Holidays!

Bill

Got the stadium blanket from CJ and a nice little digital picture frame from Google.

That computer looks awesome.

To answer my own question from a few days ago I found this:

-------------

CJ Performer is designed for top-performing publishers who have a proven track record of delivering results, work ethically within the CJ Marketplace and want to expand their affiliate business prospects. Publishers who qualify will be provided with a designated account manager, expedited technical support, and custom transactional feeds, while benefiting from Commission Junction's advanced technology and features.

CJ Performer is available to CJ Marketplace publishers. To be eligible a publisher must have a CJ Marketplace account and have been paid at least $10,000 USD in commissions per month for the last three months. Please allow two to three weeks for application review.

-------------

So I am better than halfway there! So what are the other benefits besides expedited assistance, etc.?

Thanks!

-Bill

You might want to check out the CJ Performer thread. The biggest benefit is a dedicated account manager. You get a few other perks, like early/discounted CJU registration and the Christmas gifts. Being a CJ Performer makes it easier to negotiate better commissions, too.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Computer Media Center

Velocity Micro makes it how ever it is not on sale yet.

AMD FX x2 64bit 5000+ CPU
    400 GB Seagate drivers x 2
    2 GB of DDR 2 memory
    Windows Vista Ultimate
    Nice. FX is the flagship chip of AMD and that chip retails over $1k when it came out.
    Somebody really likes you

Yeah but it has caused a lot of drama in the community

http://www.istartedsomething.com.nyu...t-free-ferrari

I chose the media center over the acer laptops

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Yeah but it has caused a lot of drama in the community

http://www.istartedsomething.com.nyu...t-free-ferrari

I chose the media center over the acer laptops
    It's a Ferrari though!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe
    It's a Ferrari though!!!
    I know but I already had a laptop

Quote Originally Posted by comicartfans
    I have been an Affiliate for the entire year, will just fall short of 6-figure "sales" with ebay, and I didn't even get a card. Does that mean I was overlooked? Or am I small potatoes or maybe just not been around long enough? I am not offended or anything, just curious if I am not enrolled in the right performance programs with CJ to get noticed. I did finally reach the sales level where I get my datafeeds for free without paying the setup fee, so that is like a gift!

Happy Holidays!

Bill
    My sales were around 10x yours, and like you zip, zero, nada.

Best thing I received? Bottle of Bollinger Grande Année ('99)

Outsourced Program Manager tmartini's Avatar
    The swag this year was sorely lacking, although there were some nice gift baskets and a cool gift from SAS. There were several merchants (particularly CJ ones) that I generated over 100k in sales for this year that didn't even send a card. Just another reason why I'm transitioning my site away from CJ to SAS as much as I can. (Note: A very minor reason compared to CJ's reinstatement of Shopathomeselect and their turning a blind eye to the shady tactics of eBates and their kind.)

-- Todd

P.S. The CJ Performer blanket will probably go in the car or to Good Will.
    Last edited by tmartini; December 31st, 2006 at 04:39 PM.
    Todd Martini
    Digital Marketing Manager
    Jones Soda Co.
    Follow Me on Twitter

Happy Holidays!

Bill
    Hi Bill,

My apologies for the card posting, I didn't mean for it to have any appearance of offensiveness. My numbers are similar to yours and I'd assumed others had a good year also and had received a card from eBay.

There also may be additional factors. For example, I try to attend eBay Live and the developer conference every year, just to say a quick hello and be involved/aware from the merchant/supply side. Perhaps we can get to together for a chat if you are able to make it to Boston in June.
    http://forums.ebay.com/db1/forum.jspa?forumID=112

Happy New Year,
    Tuan

Online Marketing Consultant
    I got a couple digital picture frames and a Godiva hot chocolate leather thermos with hot chocolate packets The picture frame is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by TLE
    Hi Bill,

My apologies for the card posting, I didn't mean for it to have any appearance of offensiveness. My numbers are similar to yours and I'd assumed others had a good year also and had received a card from eBay.
    Happy New Year,
    Tuan
    Tuan, I said I wasn't offended, I was just curious if I am not big enough or enrolled in the right programs at CJ. From what I read I am not big enough AND not enrolled in the right programs. Not a big deal! I was not mad at all, just curious. I have only been at this for 15 months now so I am still learning.

If the ebay con was just for affiliates I would go, but I already participate in some beta programs with them because of the programming we've been doing so I think we do a fair bit to get noticed. If not that is okay with me!

Regards,

Bill

Online Marketing Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by TLE
    I try to attend eBay Live and the developer conference every year, just to say a quick hello and be involved/aware from the merchant/supply side. Perhaps we can get to together for a chat if you are able to make it to Boston in June.
    http://forums.ebay.com/db1/forum.jspa?forumID=112
    We'll be there but not for affiliate marketing. I might be one of the people sent so maybe see you there.

If the ebay con was just for affiliates I would go, but I already participate in some beta programs with them because of the programming we've been doing so I think we do a fair bit to get noticed. If not that is okay with me!
    Hi Bill,

Yup, the ongoing beta/pilot is great stuff for this year.

IMHO, the main benefit for going to eBay live is the exposure to the sellers, priceless from a market research standpoint. One of my niche is real estate and I got coverage like this, from the info i'd picked up last year.

Best,
    Tuan

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread