NeverBlueAds
    Hi,

Has anyone used NeverBlueAds ? If yes, how are they ?

Also, do they pay Net15 ?

Hey personalpa,

I have heard of these guys, they do good work. Although, I may be a little biased . We do pay out on a NET 15 basis and if you have any questions please give me a call.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; March 7th, 2007 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Removed Manual Sig

Hi there Beau,
    I promote few offers and funny thing happened. I ran report for february and noticed that some comission was credited to me at 50% of what it suppose to be.
    I submitted email via website,then via email and havent got an answer to it yet.Also I have a question...net15 means february earnings should be paid on 15th of march,right? In my account I see due date is march 25th. Can you explain?
    I can't pm you due to being newb here.If you can post the answer to my questions i would appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverblueBeau
    Hey personalpa,

I have heard of these guys, they do good work. Although, I may be a little biased . We do pay out on a NET 15 basis and if you have any questions please give me a call.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; March 7th, 2007 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Removed Manual Sig

Hey Mitty,

Net 15 means that you will be paid on the 15th of March for all traffic generated in February. If therre is a specific issue with the amount of commission generated I would like to help you out with that. Please call me directly and I will make sure that it gets resolved.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; March 7th, 2007 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Removed Manual Sig

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread