Hello Everyone,

I hope you had a relaxing holiday and are ready for the new year.. Altrec is at it again with another impressive promo. Greg T sent out this notice to the opt-in Affiliates in his AvantLink program, but here it is for all ABWers to see:

--

Post Holiday Sale is here! ~700 SKUS at 20-50% Off. All the top brands are represented. These are in-line, best selling brands. This promo will round out a fantastic year with our Avantlink partners. The post-holiday sale runs through January 9, 2007.

Specifics:

• 20-50% Off - Best brands apply - North Face, Patagonia, Nike, Burton, Billabong and more.
  • 12/26-1/9/07
  • No Coupon Code needed

I have updated and added banners, text links and the coupon feed. The datafeed reflects the price breaks.

Altrec's hat is off to the Avantlink staff and all our partners within Avantlink. Thank you for a fantastic 2006.

Greg Toledo
Altrec.com Outdoors
541.316.2400 x146 | gregt[at]altrec.com

--

Our hat is off to Greg and Altrec for a great 2006 as well! We're looking forward to moving onward and upward with them this next year (and beyond!).

If you have any questions about this promo or about the Altrec program in general drop me a line.. or as always it's real easy to reach Greg Toledo directly.

Gary M

ps/ Active Affiliates.. Greg's newsletters and emails are awesome so be sure and opt in to receive them if you aren't already.