Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Wink Sudoku Addiction Support Thread
    We received 5 Sudoku puzzle books, and I apparently got lost somewhere in the number patterns on Friday and the next thing I know its Wednesday, lol. Anyone else addicted to this craze?
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Is this for families as well?
    My wife, a long time addict just received a digital sudoku game allowing her to play anywhere at anytime. She can import more puzzles and everything.

We haven't eaten in days. (well, maybe hours)
    She doesn't talk to us anymore except to say "Shhhhh!!! I'm thinking" or "pass mommy's bon bons"

It's horrible.
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    Is this for families as well?
    lol, pop that's funny.
    I think families totally count. I remember at one point this weekend looking up briefly from my stupor and realizing that all of my roommates are sitting in the living room each with a book in hand and no one has said anything for hours (which is not natural for a usually raucous crew) except a brief mention that we will need to go out and buy erasers soon...
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlineshoes MGR
    lol, pop that's funny.
    I think families totally count. I remember at one point this weekend looking up briefly from my stupor and realizing that all of my roommates are sitting in the living room each with a book in hand and no one has said anything for hours (which is not natural for a usually raucous crew) except a brief mention that we will need to go out and buy erasers soon...
    I can picture this scene, and the cats sitting in a row in front of you tapping their paws with the "is SOMEBODY gonna stop staring at those books and FEED us soon???"
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I started to get in to it and in fact I was really quite good at it. I could do all of the advanced puzzles within moments.

Then someone taught me the rules.

D'oh!
    Joseph Lilly
    PartnerWeekly, LLC 702.407.0707 joe.lilly at partnerweekly.com
    PartnerWeekly

ABW Ambassador
    I like to print them out from sudoku sites. One puzzle on each side make them look big and clear. That way I can watch TV and figure the numbers at the same time.

Bought a digital sudoku game before but I don't like it. The digital numbers hurt my eyes and my brain

Besides the addiction support, I think I need major support on papers and inks too.

Internet Cowboy
    I just flew in from Dallas with a guy sitting next to me furiously working on one of those puzzles. It looks cool. Is the deal that you have to determine the pattern of each column or row or is there a single pattern for the whole puzzle?

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    There's still lots of room in the Domain Registration Addiction Team ( DRAT ), maybe we need to become more inclusive. Or, maybe it would be cheaper to transfer our addiction to a Soduku addiction, which seems to be less expensive. Hmmmm.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleScooter
    I just flew in from Dallas with a guy sitting next to me furiously working on one of those puzzles. It looks cool. Is the deal that you have to determine the pattern of each column or row or is there a single pattern for the whole puzzle?
    The standard version consists of having to determine the pattern of each column, row AND square that make up the overall puzzle. Each column, row and square contain 1-9 in some order without duplication. So basically since the overall puzzle is a 9x9 grid there are 27 answer combinations if you think of them individually. There are a lot of variants including a 3D version and a 16x16 version
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews

Quote Originally Posted by Onlineshoes MGR
    There are a lot of variants including a 3D version and a 16x16 version
    And if that's not enough insanity, check out the varients used in this years first ever Sudoku World Champiohship http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/bsp/h..._06_sudoku.pdf including a cube and a greater than less than version!
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews

ABW Ambassador
    To paraphrase the 1988 Guns and Roses song:

I used to solve a little but a little wouldn't do it so the little got more and more
    I just keep trying to get a little better, I say a little better than before
    I've been dancing with Sudoku Brownstone
    He keeps knocking
    He won't leave me alone
    No, no, no, he won't leave me alone

ABW Ambassador
    I can't stand them. I think if I started with them, I would have nightmares with numbers floating everywhere. But my mom loves them. She got some books and a digital one for Christmas.

I think we overwhelmed my wife with Saduko puzzles last year to the point she had a saduko brain freeze and has rarely done them since. I was actually glad she did them as I did not feel so guilty being glued to my computer all day long.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    The best part of it is when you fill in the last number...just like you put the last piece into a jigsaw puzzle.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread