Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Anyone use it?
    Does anyone currently use Click Tracks software in conjunction with your PPC campaigns? If you have first hand knowledge of this program I would appreciate your feedback.

We are considering purchasing the software as it seems to do a pretty thorough job of identifying same user multiple clicks / click fraud. The software is expensive on the front end, but considering the tremendous click volumes we deal with and what we have seen thus far in possible click abuse savings - it might be well worth the investment in controlling PPC cost.

If you have real hands on experience with this program I'd like to hear what you think. You can post here or PM me. Thanks.

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Online Marketing Consultant
    I used it at a previous company and it worked out great. It has its flaws like everything but the features I liekd most were the ability to see where our visitors were going after, what competitors bid on and being able to flag our top customers whenever they came in to see what they were looking at and trace their steps.

There are a lot of competing programs now though which are a lot cheaper and are supposed to be just as effective. Someone on our tech team reccomended this one:

http://www.clickdensity.com/ I am not sure if it is as good but it has a free thirty day trial so you can always check it out. The hotspots feature on it should come in handy as well.

Online Marketing Consultant
    My bad, after looking at clickdensity again it is mainly just for veiwing how people use your site. Clicktracks is much more powerfull and better for your purposes.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Yes I know. We looked at density before but it was not what we were after. Clicktracks offers a whole lot of other capabilities, but one that primarily sticks out in my mind is the click fraud verification. If it is as good as it looks it would have saved us over $2,000 just last month for clicks that were multiples from the same users.

If anyone has hands on experience with Clicktracks and has used it to recover credit from G, Y or MSN, please share your experience.

Thanks in advance

Alan
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Alan,

check out gotoast.com which is not atlas search.
    It was created by some dudes from centennial, co. it was sold to a Company in CA

I used to use it when I managed the CPC program at another company. I used it extensively to monitor the bid, adjust bid, upload bulk terms (and it could optimize the program for u with all the rules, etc but we did not use that cos it cost more).

Just check it out and you might like it.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread