Private Phone ... Private Phone ... Private Phone
    Hello Everybody ... My first post and already I'm *****ing ... But I can change !

I am having a very ugly exchange with Net Zero's offering of Private Phone. Harsh words have been spoken however I'm not getting answers as to why 450 of my customers signed up for the free Private Phone offer and I got commissions for 8.

I'm hearing a whole lot of hooey ... Not so much by CJ however I was told by them there were tracking problems issues with Private Phone. (amen)

However ... I am being told by Private Phone to more or less take my whopping $16.00 and dummy up.

I know of two others who are suffering similarly with Private Phone issues over their stats. Just curious if there are others who like myself ....FEEL CHEATED ?

Could be false leads, leads from the same ip address (or block), etc. Then again when leads pay this small amount they have a tendency to reverse.

On a bit of a tangent: How did you find out that 450 customers signed up? Do you ask them to email you if they sign up, or something like that?

I'm getting more click activity than every before with other programs, but have no idea how to find out if people actually made a purchase or not (and I'm not rich enough to make a bunch of test purchases myself)

It really sucks to be completely in the dark and not have any clue what's really going on with sales. Full disclosure would be much more motivating.

Skimming and Scamming
    Hello ...
    You know I have an e-mail program that allows me to confirm leads so I'm certain that I had the traffic and sign ups to Private Phone. Private Phone is a new program that although the lead commission is small the product is pretty good. But pretty worthless if you make the effort and get nothing for it.

There's always going to be some skimming, scamming, and redirecting commissions to dummy accounts. It's part of their game and I can accept it but when they get ugly, greedy, and steal it all ... I get very pissed off.

... but the fat lazy ain't done singing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pacificsun1
    Hello ...
    You know I have an e-mail program that allows me to confirm leads so I'm certain that I had the traffic and sign ups to Private Phone.
    And what exactly is this software? You can't track ANYTHING like that from CJ merchants unless a sale were to post into your account. How many clicks did you drive to the link to figure the 450 sales?

Hello ...
    You know I have an e-mail program that allows me to confirm leads so I'm certain that I had the traffic and sign ups to Private Phone. Private Phone is a new program that although the lead commission is small the product is pretty good. But pretty worthless if you make the effort and get nothing for it.

There's always going to be some skimming, scamming, and redirecting commissions to dummy accounts. It's part of their game and I can accept it but when they get ugly, greedy, and steal it all ... I get very pissed off.

... but the fat lazy ain't done singing yet.
    I'm probably WAY off- but this doesn't translate into "I've cloned their sign up form on my own domain, capture the information myself, which is then emailed to me, and then either scripted/not automatically/manually enter in said captured information into the merchant's page through my affiliate link does it?

Hello Everybody ... My first post and already I'm *****ing ... But I can change !

I am having a very ugly exchange with Net Zero's offering of Private Phone. Harsh words have been spoken however I'm not getting answers as to why 450 of my customers signed up for the free Private Phone offer and I got commissions for 8.

I'm hearing a whole lot of hooey ... Not so much by CJ however I was told by them there were tracking problems issues with Private Phone. (amen)

However ... I am being told by Private Phone to more or less take my whopping $16.00 and dummy up.

I know of two others who are suffering similarly with Private Phone issues over their stats. Just curious if there are others who like myself ....FEEL CHEATED ?

Hi,

Recently in CJ, a very good program is PRIVATE PHONE knows everyone.

Tell clearly how u knows 450 of your customers sign up?

Which software to u use to track? (i think no one software shows this correctly)

I think your understand is missing

goodluck

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread