New with Amazon
    I am new with amazon Can give me some tips how to earn from it batter.
    and can I?
    Thanks!

Make sure you match Amazon products you offer to your customers as closely as possible to the content of your site. Don't advertise random products, just because they are cool.

Amazon has the world's largest merchant inventory of products and they sell products in 35 different categories (not just books). So, spend some time on Amazon.com and surf around to see what products closely match the content of your site.

Use Product links as much as you can to find specific products that would be of benefit to your users. Then use either Recommended Product links if search terms give you a good match of Amazon products to your site's content. If you cannot find a good search term to match content of your site to the search result, use Omakase links.

Lastly, I strongly suggest you build your own aStore.

Good luck!

Gene Kavner, Former World-Wide Director, Amazon Associates, 2005-2006.
    Affiliate and Amazon Associates Tools | Gene Kavner Blog | Consulting

Generally, it's a good idea to build a site around your niche content...and then add Amazon or other products that go with that content. It's the unique content that will bring the traffic.

how about the content only from amazon product review?

The content from the Amazon product reviews will get your site wacked by the search engines for duplicate content. If you are going to pick a small number of products to focus on, write your own content.

I don't think there is any content on the web that is more duplicated than Amazon product info.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=http://www.topranksolutions.com]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=http://www.tech-evangelist.com/category/affiliate-marketing/]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

Another Approach
    Another approach that wasn't mentioned is for you to go ahead and setup a more professional retail website. You'll hear a lot of people talking about linking products with your content, but in my opinion (and probably those of others too) I would consider the following:

• There's nothing saying you can't add great content to a good retail site
    • When I want to shop, I don't search for good content, I search for a retail location
    • If your site is content first and retail second, then it will always be that way
    • If you are starting a new site with the ultimate goal of making sales, then just setup a retail site
    • Linking to products and sending people on their way to buy is great for one time sales, but doesn't encourage repeat shoppers

I could probably go on and on, but you don't need to take my word or anyone else, just open your eyes to look at the biggest retailers in the industry and ask yourself how they got there. Was it because they wrote great articles of content, or because they knew how to do retail well?

I hope this post was helpful. I don't disagree with the prior posts either, I just wanted to also say there's another way, and in my own opinion and experience, one that will lead you closer to your objective, making sales and money.

thanks,
    AmazonDev

Thanks for Good tips..i will try

Smile
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKavner
    Make sure you match Amazon products you offer to your customers as closely as possible to the content of your site. Don't advertise random products, just because they are cool.

Amazon has the world's largest merchant inventory of products and they sell products in 35 different categories (not just books). So, spend some time on Amazon.com and surf around to see what products closely match the content of your site.

Use Product links as much as you can to find specific products that would be of benefit to your users. Then use either Recommended Product links if search terms give you a good match of Amazon products to your site's content. If you cannot find a good search term to match content of your site to the search result, use Omakase links.

Lastly, I strongly suggest you build your own aStore.

Good luck!

Gene Kavner, Former World-Wide Director, Amazon Associates, 2005-2006.
    Affiliate and Amazon Associates Tools | Gene Kavner Blog | Consulting
    great advice. thanks for this info.

I have many astore how can i help you pls PM me.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread