Entirely Pets??
    Entirely Pets is listed in the deactivated category for me as of this morning. Before I go removing links.....anybody know af any history about them. Don't want to go removing links if the next day they're gonna be back again. On the other hand if they have a history of going into the deactivated I'll probably take them off and just leave them off. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

ABW Ambassador
    Did you check out their past history? You can get to a link to that from the information page about the program.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    They're also on SAS and they have an in-house program through Yahoo although I don't know if they're taking new applications on Yahoo. I make an occasional sale and a semi-occasional reversal. They have this weird policy that if a cookie was set through SAS and one through Yahoo then the Yahoo affiliate gets the commission. I won't try to explain their thinking...do a search on ABW for previous posts on the subject.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    They're also on SAS and they have an in-house program through Yahoo although I don't know if they're taking new applications on Yahoo. I make an occasional sale and a semi-occasional reversal. They have this weird policy that if a cookie was set through SAS and one through Yahoo then the Yahoo affiliate gets the commission. I won't try to explain their thinking...do a search on ABW for previous posts on the subject.
    Ahh.. starting to ring a bell. Is that the one that's themselves "their own" affiliate through their Yahoo program?

This is the thread I remember

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=62580

Oh boy....definitely wasn't aware of all that. Thank you very much for giving me that link webworker....they're gonna stay deactivated now for sure. Thanks for the information too Rhea.

Rhea - on a side note......did you get your hippopotamus for Christmas?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I sold a few Christmas hippos and that made me very happy, Purple Bear.

I don't think we're really set up for a hippo around here, although we do have a pretty big garage.

I remembered seeing about your hippos in your signature with posts. Glad you sold some for Christmas

When I was growing up I wanted a horse sooooo bad and tried convincing my parents that I could share my bedroom with it and I'd even share my meals, too. Didn't work and never got my horse. But...if I could fit a horse in my bedroom.....surely you could fit a hippo in your garage.

Animal Lover
    Yeah they're a weird one - had a bunch of reversals when they started that Yahoo affiliate beats SAS affiliate thing and then started dropping their affiliate commissions. Their AM also seems to only answer random emails - never replied to some of mine.

As for horses I think most girls seem to go through that 'I want a pony' stage - my 6yo is convinced that she absolutely 'NEEDS' one to survive.

Oscar
    My DataFeed Scripts - php datafeed scripts for your site
    Shareasale datafeed scripts - to display Shareasale datafeeds
    Linkshare datafeed scripts - for multiple Linkshare merchants

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread