ABW Ambassador
    Question Keeping track of everything
    How do you guys organize yourselves? Is there a notebook where you write everything down? Maybe some software where you import some data and it spits out ROI for the day, best selling merchant, best url...

I have a database in access where I import weekly data of sales and money spent (mostly adwords) and although doing it once a week is ok, having to do it everyday (which is something I'm starting to need as volume goes up) would be very time consuming.

I hear some of you crunch the numbers daily and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it without spending an hour copying, formatting, pasting, importing, exporting....

Quote Originally Posted by Javi
    How do you guys organize yourselves? Is there a notebook where you write everything down? Maybe some software where you import some data and it spits out ROI for the day, best selling merchant, best url...

I have a database in access where I import weekly data of sales and money spent (mostly adwords) and although doing it once a week is ok, having to do it everyday (which is something I'm starting to need as volume goes up) would be very time consuming.

I hear some of you crunch the numbers daily and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it without spending an hour copying, formatting, pasting, importing, exporting....

I came across one of Google's Tools in a magazine article the other day - it's called Google Notebook. I've just started tooling around with it, and so far it's great. It's perfect, b/c I'm one of the world's worst organizers, and if I don't write things down (usually on little scraps of paper), they are forgotten quickly. Also, I'm hoping it'll replace my need to bookmark every single URL I think is useful or interesting (which is now too many to scroll through in a reasonable amount of time)..
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    RoboForm, Excel and elbow grease.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread