Hood River Oregon
    Affiliate Summit
    More questions from the Newbie. I have learned alot about affiliate marketing in the last couple months. And this year I want to learn even more, so that I can give the affiliates more commisions and in turn more sales for my company.We are still a relatively small company so going to the summit's can be viewed as a big expense. Is there good value in attending the summit? and does anyone have any other suggestions on the optimal way to learn?

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Winter Park, FL
    There is so much activity going on at the Summit that there's literally no way you won't learn a ton and meet lots of good people / contacts, especially if it's your first time. The sessions / speakers are good, some outstanding. Joint is packed with affs, AMs, OPMs, Merchants all hanging out socially and professionally at all hours of the day. And besides, Kellie's speaking there - you'll learn more than you can digest in that one session alone. And the learning is real - you'll be better able to know who shouldn't be in your program and who should after her session - that's critical to a small / new merchant.

See you there!

ABW Ambassador
    It's 24/7 networking................

Outsourced Program Manager Azam Marketing's Avatar
    I have been going to the Summit for a while and can say it is worth every cent. I have more than made my money back with deals struck.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Houston TX
    I think there should be a stick for affiliate summit and somebody managing it.

Every other week, there will be a posting about Aff summit

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread